4 - harry

I'm not sure if he is flirting with me, or if that's just who he is.

I guess he hasn't catch the clue that me and Louis are dating. But I mean, how could he? Since we've arrived Louis and Jake barely talked to anyone but each other. They get excited, I can't really blame them.

I'm just hoping Louis doesn't ask anything weird about the Liam thing yesterday, since I commented with him. That would just be nosy and weird, although we both got really curious what's their relation. Even though I might want to know, it's not my place to ask. Right?

By now, we already drank our milkshakes and ate some fries, and they're still talking about some play, I guess?

- Do you want to play something? - Niall looks directly in my eyes, which is a little forward and intimidating, but cool at the same time.

- Guys, do you guys want to play? - I try catching their attention by raising my tone.

- Not really - Jake responds for the both of them.

- Mind if we do? - I ask directly at my boyfriend, who immediately gives me a loving smile.

- Of course not, go ahead! - Louis answer, switching back his attention to what Jake was saying.

I stand up, going for the back of the place, where the games are. Niall comes right behind me.

- I bet I can beat you at Pac-man - he smiles, making more eye contact than I am use to having. For some reason, it's not that uncomfortable.

- Game on, then. I'll go first to give you a chance to catch up - I say, jokingly. I guess it's good that I'm getting to know him, since we will be working together for a while.

I put a coin on the machine, seeing it light up so I can start playing. I stare I the screen as it starts to make noises and focus on the game.

- How come I've never seen you before? - he asks while I play. I can kind of feel his stare at my back.

- I don't know, are you new at the school? - I say, while trying to remain concentrated.

- Not really. I think I've met the Louis guy before, and Jake I've seen. You, I didn't. And I would have noticed you - Niall said, laidback. He is most definitely a flirt, I feel like.

Or maybe he is just really friendly...

- Actually, Louis and I ar- Oh fuck! - I say a bit to loud, catching some attention as I died in the game. - Sorry! - I laugh, feeling embarrassed.

- I guess you overhyped yourself - he laughs, looking at my score on the screen. - Nice try, though - he smiles at me, getting in front of the machine and putting a coin of his own. - My turn.

- It wasn't really that bad, come on - I laugh along, looking at the screen as he plays.

After a couple minutes, he also dies. His score is better than mine by far.

- I told you I would beat you - he turns back at me, smiling.

- Hey guys - Jake approaches us, looking between Niall and me. - I'm so sorry, but I will have to cut it short. Maybe we can do it again someday? - he says, directly at Niall.

- Maybe - Niall responds.

- Bye guys - he smiles and begins to leave.

Soon after, Louis approaches us. He then proceeds to hold me by the waist, kissing my cheek. After that, he turns to look at Niall.

- Hm, so... I guess I should leave then? - he asks directly at me, but then turns to look at Louis.

- You are invited to stay if you want - Louis responds for me, smiling at him.

- Yeah - I say awkwardly, for some reason, standing in the middle of them.

- I guess I'll leave you guys to it - he smiles, having a little bit of eye contact with me. - Enjoy the rest of the night! - he then turns to leave, and soon cannot be seen anymore.

- He seems nice - Louis gives me a peek on the lips - I feel like I know him from somewhere - he make a confused look, but then shakes it away. - Wanna play something?

- Of course, baby - I watch as Niall leaves the restaurant, then turning my whole attention to my boyfriend.