10 - harry

I thought they weren't together... eating lunch at the same table while being all touchy-feely in front of the entire school seems pretty together for me. I don't get it, why would Niall lie to me? Why do I even care?

- Baby, what are you doing? - Louis calls me behind my back, scaring me as I was lost in my thoughts.

- You scared me! - I say, turning to him.

- What were you looking at? - he asks, looking in the direction I was staring before, where Niall was.

- Nothing, Lou - I stand in front of him, nervous all of a sudden, don't really know why.

He doesn't seem to believe me, but he lets it go. We walk together to an empty table, Zayn and some other people from drama club following him. I'm not really close to them, but Louis like having them around and I am not that close with anyone but him, so I just take it.

I was quietly eating my lunch when Jake, the lead actor of the play, decides talking to me.

- So Harry, aren't you and Lou having your three year anniversary soon?

- Right, we are - I say, not expecting that this would be something he wanted to talked about. Also, I had kind off forgotten that was coming up.

- It's crazy to think you've been together during the entire high school... - he continues, and if I think deeply about, yeah that is crazy. We were so young when we started dating, also so immature. It's been a while, indeed.

- Everything but begging of freshman year, right babe? - Louis answers for me, smiling widely.

I don't really know what to say, so I just nod in response.

- Yet, you're still together. That's insane... - Jake looks directly at me, expecting me to say something. What is there to say? Yes, we're still together, that is not a big deal. We've been together since forever for all he knows.

I don't get why we're talking about my relationship. There's nothing to say, really. We're... normal. Boring, even. And there's nothing wrong with that, I think.

Since I don't really have anything to say, I wait for him to turn to someone else and begin another conversation, which he does in less then five seconds. Not only are these people not my friends, which gives me no reason to discuss this with them, but also I don't feel like talking about Louis and I lately. That probably happens when you have been with someone for a while, I guess.

Or maybe I'm just tired, I don't know. I don't feel like thinking about it. About us.