5 - harry

- So, how did the rest of your date go? - Niall said, as he approached me before the drama club class started. - Did you like the guy?

- The date wa-

- Him and Jake seemed kind of close - he interrupted me, finishing his phrase.

- Actually, he's my boyfriend - I laugh, trying not to make the situation more awkward.

- Oh... I guess I'm sorry then? - he laughs along, not seeming like he was embarrassed. - I had no idea! For a moment I even thought me and you were actually on a date.

- Well, I can't blame you. The situation with Jake was weird - I say genuinely, looking at him, since he was making eye contact.

- Talking about it - he says in a lower tone, since Jake was approaching us.

- Hey guys! - Jake says to both of us, but looks mainly at Niall.

- Hey Jake.

- Hi - Niall looks directly at him; the comfort he has looking at people's eyes shocks the hell out of me. He looks really confident of himself, or at least acts like it.

- So Niall, I was thinking that maybe me and you could-

The bell rang and everyone began moving towards the stage. Teacher Val also started talking. All of the above interrupting Jake.

Niall blinked at me and mouthed "saved by the bell", turning his back and walking to where Val was along with everybody else.

*****

Spencer, my character, it's a vey lonely guy, from what I got. He rethinks things a thousand times before he does anything. He is paranoid. He is scared of loosing people and himself. He is also very self conscious.

Thinking about it, he is very much like me.

But he is also a very positive thinker. Very passionate and open for new things. Very loving and caring. And also very, very attracted to man.

Also a lot like me.

I can see now why they would choose me to play it. The character is very tall too, which I guess helps.

Jacob, from what I read, is very much not like me. Or Louis, for what is worth. I can see why they wouldn't choose him to play it.

I can't really tell if Niall is like him because I don't really know Niall. But one thing I can say, he's got his character confidence, that's for sure.

- You read the entire script? Already? - Niall looks at me, curious.

- Not really, only my parts and some of yours.

- Oh well, just waisted half an hour reading about Arthur's mental conflict for nothing then - he laughs, holding his script at page 12.

- I can help you understand your character more, if you want.

- That would be great - he smiles at me, standing up as the bell rang, alerting the end of drama club. - Next class?

- Nest class.

- See ya then, Harold - he stands up, grabbing his backpack and going to the exit door, where Liam is waiting for him. Again.