7 - niall

- Niall! - I hear a voice calling for me in the hallways, but it's kind off distant so I can't really recognize who is calling. I stop walking to give the person a chance to catch up, realizing it was Harry.

- Harry! - I smile, facing him. - Never seen you in the hallways before...

- I was looking for you, actually - he smiles back, leaning against someone's locker.

- Oh yeah? What for?

- I missed drama club yesterday. Heard it was kind off a busy day - he frowned, looking frustrated.

- Right! What happened, by the way?

- I had a huge headache, I wouldn't be able to properly function. But it's better now!

- Glad you're better - I look at his green eyes, trying to give him comfort. - What can I help you with?

- I was hoping you could update me in what in what I missed...?

- Of course! But I'm busy till the end of school hours, so maybe after? Around 5 pm...

- Fine by me - he smiles, standing still and rearranging his backpack on his shoulder. - Here?

- You can come by my house, if you want.

- Deal. Do you have my number?

- Yes, I'll text you the address. See you then! - I turn my back to him, hearing he respond from a far since I had already went back to my route.

*****

- What do you mean you won't come?

- Something else came up, sorry Liam...

- I'm all alone, you know - he flirts. I can picture his face, even though we're on the phone.

- Tempting, but I made other plans. Honestly, I wanted to come... - I wasn't lying, I really did. But I can always go there, and today's opportunity is kind of unique.

- And if I tell you my parents won't come till tomorrow? - Liam said, and I noticed his heavy breathing. He was either nervous or horny, and I bet it's the second option.

- And this changes....?

- You could sleep here - Liam said in a lower, provocative tone.

- Well, that's new. What makes you think I would want that? - I wanted it, but keeping Liam's ego down is very essencial for us to keep working the way we do.

- Morning sex? - Liam says, and I can feel his smile over the phone.

- Well... you would have to pick me up here.

- Great. Are you ready now?

- Are you crazy? I'm not going now! I still have the other thing to do - I say it, in an obvious tone. - I'll call you when I'm done.

- Ugh, fine! See you later.

He turns off, leaving me in the silence, finally. Very soon Harry will be here, and it's not always that you get to have Harry Styles of all people in your house.

He might date, but he's still hot. I can't possibly deny that.