20: One Last Chance

Harry's perspective

Harry rubbed his jaw. They felt numb after he had been forced to entertain Draco in conversation for hours. Draco had finally fell asleep at 2 am and Harry now had time to think about the short time travel adventure.

He thought about the smirk that played on older Harry's lips, and of the malicious twinkle in his eyes, like he had won.

The altercation he had witnessed definitely put him at unease. Older Harry and Older Draco were not friends, they were enemies. Draco was a complete bitch by shoving Harry away and the response that Harry had was not something present time Harry had expected.

Older Harry looked like he was bottling in a lot of hatred.

And that look in his eyes after teasing Draco about having boyfriends could mean one thing.

Well it could mean other things also but that would only make sense if they weren't enemies.

Since they were enemies, it meant that older Harry was no doubt disgusted by Draco.

But this was all in a different universe...right?

Harry Potter could not grow up to hate Draco Malfoy. It was not possible, Harry thought to himself. True that Draco was petty and a little idiot, but Harry had never felt any level of hate towards him, he just got annoyed of him occasionally. Except that time where he was rude to Ron, but that was all. Harry now knew that Draco said those mean words because Ron had started it.

"Harry," he heard from the bed a few metres next to him.

"Yes?"

There was no response.

Harry got out of bed and poked Draco on the cheek.

"Bloody Chicken!" Muttered Draco. He repeated it and each time he got louder. His eyes were shut and his forehead crinkled.

Harry was not sure if he should laugh. Draco looked like something was annoying him and he kept swatting the air in front of him.

Harry jokingly hovered on top of him with each arm to support himself on either side of Draco's bed. He brought his mouth close to Draco's ear. He loud-whispered "I'm a chicken and I'll eat you."

Draco jolted which nearly took Harry off balance, but Harry caught himself just in time.

"Wait why are you on top of me?"

"Why were you dreaming about a chicken?"

"It wasn't a chicken, I just panicked and got upset and said that. Was I talking out loud?"

"Yes you were. Quite loudly."

Harry laughed at the way Draco grumbled like he was still in his dream. He sat on top of Draco, squashing him, and Draco heaved.

"Get off!" He struggled to say, pushing at Harry who made it more difficult for him by pushing down.

"No way," said Harry.

"Pleeease."

Draco tried not to laugh when he realised that Harry was messing about with him. No amount of struggle could get him out as Harry continued to pin him down.

Harry noticed that Draco was nearly about to successfully get his wand. With his own wand he said 'Wingardium Leviosa' and Draco groaned.

"We're too loud, we'll get in trouble," Draco tried.

"Muffliato," said Harry with a flick of his wand pointed at the door.

"Oh god you really are a cursed Slytherin," said Draco with an abrupt laugh.