14: The Dark Lord

Harry's Perspective

Harry returned to his dormitory late, as usual, his hair more ruffled than usual (if it was possible for it to get messier) from the wrestling he had played with the other boys in the snow. Ron had proved to be much more fitter than the two of them. Harry thought about Ron's slightly toned arms and the way they rippled slightly when Harry saw him get changed after they got back inside. He had an incredible muscled yet lean body that Harry wanted to have.

They had then had a mini feast with all the other students that had also stayed at Hogwarts instead of going home. They had been having very special meals for a few days now because of the Christmas Feast approaching.

He dug his head further in his pillow, trying to cozy up to fall asleep.

He suddenly felt extremely alert and awake. His tiredness escaped him and he felt a serious pull that made him stand up out of bed.

"Harry Potter!" he heard someone's voice call him. He was shivering and lying on freezing marble floor. Ravin crouched down next to him.

"You were sleepwalking and then you fell over. Are your knees okay?"

Harry groggily slid up the cuffs of his pants and rubbed his eyes to see better.

"My glasses..."

Ravin gave him them. Harry wore his glasses on.
"It's just a little scratch, hold on."

Ravin done a spell to heal Harry's scraped knee.

"I never knew you were a sleepwalker."

"I'm not a sleepwalker."

"Could be developing it."

The next morning was Christmas Day. In the quiet of dawn, Harry took out a wrapped present and wrote Draco's name in the neatest handwriting he could muster. He handed it to Hedwig.

He gasped in delight as he found parcels under the Christmas Tree with his name on it.
Ravin came at him with a massive hug and a kiss on the cheeks in a no homo way. Harry didn't mind the affection and wondered momentarily what it would be like to grow up in the same home as Ravin.

Harry was curious about who had gotten him a present.

"Yours looks great on you," said Ravin and Harry smiled at the warm emerald green sweater he had gotten from Mrs Weasley. He was pleasantly surprised and was so glad that he had a friend like Ron with such a nice family.

"Yours is quite nice too."

Ravin's sweater was honey-coloured and matched his golden eyes. Mrs Molly was quite thoughtful about her gifts.

Ron walked into the Slytherin Common Room and seemed annoyed at the glances in his direction.

"Merry Christmas!" Yelled Ravin rushing to hug Ron Weasley tightly.

Harry realised Ron was annoyed generally. Ron pointed at his own sweater, "I hate this colour, it looks terrible."

"It's okay," said Harry, "I think it quite suits you."

"I don't see any problem with it either," said Ravin.

"I'm surprised mine fits me so well."

"Well of course, I did tell my mother what your size was. What else did the two of you get?"

"Just a broomstick."

"It's the Nimbus 2000!" Said Ron excited.

"I could let you ride it."

"Woah," said Ron excitedly, "how about Harry, will you let him have a turn?"

Harry was distracted as he pulled out another package with his name on it. He read it and walked to his dorm room.