ᎪᏌᎢᎻᎾᎡ'Ꮪ NᎾᎢᎬ

before i start this authors note, i wanna make something clear. though i had so many people support me, and untimely i was the one who put my thoughts into words, this story wouldn't have been possible without you guys. so thank you, all of you, for believing in me and reading this until the end.

i also want to say that @szallejh was the reason i felt confident enough to start this story. i remember after finishing alice in borderland for the first time i was completely enamored by chishiya, and like any character i like i searched for fanfiction to help with the daydreams. there wasn't much content, but i did find one story. captured in a dream. the first fanfic i ever read of him, and my favorite thus far. i remember how excited i would get every morning to read the next chapter, and all the emotions i felt while reading. it's one of my favorite memories in life. and i figured, why not make my own? i had all these ideas, and i've written before, so why don't i make my own fanfic? challenge myself like this author did?

i started this story a little over a year ago. i remember sitting on the couch in the living room after new years, mapping out every single chapter from beginning to end. i remember uploading the first one, and feeling so overjoyed when i received my first comment. i remember freaking out when sza commented for the first time (which you guys can all see in the first chapter haha) and i remember all the writers block and all the frustration. but i don't regret a single minute of it. i believe making this story helped me as a writer and a person, and i'm so happy i decided to do it.

now! all the sappy stuff aside, i do plan on continuing to write! for chishiya and other characters. so far i have some ideas, and i'll write a little bit about it in hopes that you guys find yourselves interested and join me on that journey as well.

the wind guides lead me (all the way to you); a genshin impact fanfiction, featuring a soulmate/5swirl band au. people can see their soulmate in their dreams, but do not remember them once they wake up. reader always felt conflicted, for they swear that the person they are seeing each night is not the same person as before. i plan for this story to have alternate endings where you choose which character you end up with!

home is with you; a sweet home fanfiction following the events of the show. reader always felt so out of place, no building feeling like the home others described so easily. but what if home wasn't a place? what if it was a person? this one has already been started! i released the pilot chapter months ago and actually plan to work on it now that this one is done.

the flowers bloom, just like my love; a short alice in borderland fanfic. after the death of reader's mother they are adamant about not falling in love. they'd rather focus on the bakery their mother left behind and healing from her death. and yet, foolish them, still falls for a man who would never love them back. i also released the first chapter of this book, and it will be much shorter than the one i just finished.

an enigma masked by enchantment; an alice in borderland fanfic. reader works at a flower shop, but always hoped for something more. something exciting. one day they find a box with a dress and an invitation at their doorstep, and find they have been invited to a masquerade ball. of course they decide to attend, where they meet the ever charming cheshire cat. but after a magic show gone wrong, them along with several other players have to unlock the secrets in the house in order to leave. this one was actually based off of a dream i had, and is kinda similar to escape the night and this book i read called escaping from houdini. i'm actually really excited to write this one.

now! i actually still have some bonus chapters i want to release in due time. the next chapter will be the prologue in chishiya's pov, to show his own emotions and how he fell for the reader. i also plan to release an alice in borderland retry bonus chapter, which follows arisu and reader returning to the borderlands. and finally, a special chapter where i talk about all the deleted scenes that almost go into the book, but i decided against it.

i'm a little sad to say goodbye since i've been with this story for so long now. but i think that's what makes goodbyes special. letting go of something you love. and i guess it's not really a goodbye since i plan on doing a little editing spree from the beginning to fix errors and such. but i just want to let you all know that i love you, and i thank you again for sticking with me. don't be afraid to dm me or come back to this story just to say hi. i had a great time, and i wish you all well.

- L