Chapter 10

3rd person pov
         Both boys sat in bed rethinking the situation. Both of them attempted to just stop thinking about it, but sadly it didn't work. They relieved themselves and then acted as if nothing happened.
        Yoongi spent the rest of his night writing music. It was the only thing he could think of doing. He ended up writing 3 songs. All related to Jimin. He couldn't get him off his mind. The moonlight shown through his window as he thought of a name.
        "Serendipity! It's perfect," he said. He would have Jimin sing it. It would be perfect for the both of them.
      As the night went on, Yoongi found himself staring out of the window. The stars created a glare type affect on his eyes. He looked at all the different constellations and pointed out each one. It was very calming to yoongi.
His inspiration sky rocketed. He thought out everything. Music video, Jimin singing, how to improve the song. It all clicked into place. Like pieces of a puzzle.
Yoongi thought he could teach Jimin the words and get him vocal lessons. Jimin wasn't comfortable talking in front of people. He could barely talk at all. He only has a few words down.
Jimin woke up in the middle of the night. He had no idea why. Maybe he was thirsty, maybe it was just a random thing. He got up and got some water before returning back to bed.
He sat in bed starting at the ceiling. His eyes darted from left to right, and up and down. He couldn't fall back asleep. He tossed and turned until he eventually got back out of bed.
He called Yoongi and waited for him to answer. "Jimin? What are you doing up?" The older male asked. "I-I.. cou-couldn't..." was all he could make out. His vocal chords were now strained. He coughed and felt his throat tighten.
         Yoongi pitied the poor boy. Yoongi knew that he needed to help Jimin, but he couldn't. Jimin had to do it by himself.
      Yoongi ended up going to Jimin's house. He wanted to comfort the younger male. The wind blew softly into the window, making a soft whistle. Jimin ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair.
The stars twinkled as the moon slowly disappeared. As the moon went away, a bright sun rose to show the break of dawn. The boys dreamed soundly as the birds woke. It was normal for the both of them to fall asleep in the same bed, they were best friends.
         Yoongi ended up with Jimin's body wrapped around him. The suns bright rays shown down upon the boys as they slowly woke up. Their dreams slowly being forgotten.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~