Chapter 4

Yoongi's pov
I sighed as I laid in my bed. We moved away and I've been missing him. Jimin's last words replayed in my head. It haunted me. I met Namjoon and taehyung at my new school. Their nice dudes, a little too nice. Tae makes weird faces and namjoon has dimples.
I eventually got up and went downstairs. My mother had already made breakfast and was cleaning up a little. "Good morning eomma." She smiled and told me to eat then head off to school. I did just that and met up with joon and tae.
          At the end of school, we all went back to my place to play video games. It was kind of a cliché, 16 year old boys playing video games after school. What else would we be doing?
       As soon as they went home, my mother came in and told me it was time for my piano lesson. My mother enjoys the piano very much. She says I'll be a great musician one day. My father doesn't really like it.
     He says I need to do more manly things. Like cutting wood, drinking beer, and watching tv all day. Of coarse those weren't my plans, or my kind of fun. I love piano and that's that.
I sat at the piano bench and swiftly moved my hands over the keys. I played beautiful music. It brought my mother to tears. It expressed how I felt. I hated having my emotions trapped inside, but I had to.
After my piano lesson, I went to my room. I didn't feel like eating that night. My dad might've poisoned it or something. My dad hates me, and I hate him. Nothing new.
The next morning I got ready for school and received a text from a random number.
??: it's Jungkook. Is this jimin?
Grump$: um. No?
Kook🍪: oh. Who is this then?
Grump$: this is yoongi. Why did you think this was jimin?
Kook🍪: idk. He gave me this number
Grump$: oh. Well it's nice to meet you kook.
   Kook🍪: nice to meet you too!
    Read: 3:12
          After the texting, I decided to shut my eyes and slowly fall asleep.
                             Jimin's pov
             Jin came alone this time. He said something about kook being sick. I wished him the best. Jin talks while I listen and smile occasionally. He kept talking about this boy he met while visiting Busan. His name was Kim Namjoon.
           Me and Jin ended up playing video games. Jin is working on adopting me since he's 20. My grandma might not have the money to keep me, so i don't want to make it hard on her. I wouldn't mind living with him, it's just.. I'll miss my grandma.
        I couldn't sleep that night. I wiggled my way out of Jin's arms and made my way to the bathroom. I looked at my plump pink lips and tried to say Yoongi again. A tiny whimper came out, a squeak shortly after.
I sighed mentally and went back to my room. It's no use, but it's mostly my fault for not talking. Jungkook was supposed to text me today, but he didn't. Oh well.
I sighed and sat on the couch. My yellow blanket folded neatly on the arm. I covered myself with it. It practically swallowed me. I smiled in content and felt my eyes get heavy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Finally it's done. Sorry :((