Chapter 3

Yoongi's pov
         After it got late, my parents called me downstairs. "We're going out with Mr. and Mrs. Park tonight, so be on your best behavior." I nodded and watched as they left. As soon they did, I ran to my room and texted jimin. I told him I was coming over. I ran over to his house and knocked. He didn't answer so I went to his window. I threw a pebble at it. It was a very cliche thing and it seemed as though we were in a movie.
     I got no response from the window, so I went to the back door and knew it was always unlocked. I slid the door open and went inside. Something didn't feel right. I went upstairs to jimin's room and twisted the door knob. It was locked. "Jimin?" I got a bobby pin and picked the lock.
      I saw jimin laying on his bed. I saw that he was breathing and sighed in relief. I sat beside him and rubbed his back softly. "Chim?" I shook him slightly, causing him to groan softly and swat at my hands. "C'mon chim. Wake up." He sat up slightly and rubbed his eyes. "What are you doing here?"
I smiled at how he looked. His hair was sticking up everywhere, his eyes squinted, and his lips dry and kinda cracked. "I came to see how you were." He paused for a second and looked down. When he did, I noticed a small bruise on his cheek. "Chim? Where did you get this." I hooked his chin and made him look at me.
     Tears made their way down his cheeks. I cupped them and rubbed the tears away with my thumbs. "I-i.. I need out of h-here.." I bit my lip softly and touched his forehead with mine. "Tell me what's happening," I said as I moved head away from his.
Jimin's pov
I didn't expect all this to happen. I didn't expect my parents to hurt me.. I didn't know they could be like this..I feel like I can trust no one anymore.
      "Tell me what's happening," yoongi said. "I-I'm scared.." I was scared he would leave, never talk to me again. He lifted my chin so I could look him in the eyes. I tried to shake my head away, but he still managed to keep my head up.
"I-i can't.. just leave it a-alone.." I looked away and sniffed. He frowned and let go. "You win this time park jimin. But I won't leave you alone about it."
Time skip (a few years later)
That moment replayed in my head over and over. He moved away that summer and I never saw him since. We had texted very little, and my dad became more frequent with the beatings. My mother stood and watched. Every time, I could see the guilt in her eyes, but she didn't want to leave my father. She went with his plans.
I'm now 16. I quit talking completely. It's all my fathers fault.
I sighed and curled into a ball. I talk to no one now. My friends are worried for me, but I brush it off. I always use sign language, and they support it. They always have, always will. I usually just text instead of talk, because it's a lot easier.
I heard a soft knock on my door and went to open it. Jin and kook stood there. Jin brought Bulgogi, he always brings food over. Kook and Jin are brothers and kook always looks up to his hyungs. It was sickeningly cute.
I sighed again and took in the smell of the mouth watering barbecue. Jin set it on my bed next to me and patted my head softly. "At least your eating," he said as he sat across from me. 
       I smiled softly at him and attempted to get the lid off the container. He helped and handed me a fork. I signed a thank you and started eating. Jin had a motherly aura and kook had an innocent aura.
I finished the food. Jin used a napkin to clean my face. I swatted his hands away, but it didn't work. I sighed in defeat and slowly looked at Jungkook. He was snickering. Jin looked at him sternly. "Shush it! Now. Let's watch a movie." Jin clapped his hands together and smiled.
He turned on a random movie. I didn't pay attention, I never do. I just kinda doze off and forget what's happening. Jin noticed first and sighed softly. "Jimin-ssi?" I looked over at him and raised my eyebrows. "Do want us to leave you alone?" Alone. Alone is a small but strong word.
I'd spent most of my teenage years alone. I didn't mind being alone to some extent. I can't handle a long time. I'd go battshit crazy. I slowly shook my head and leaned against kook. Jungkook played with my hair to make me feel a little better and showed his bunny smile.
It got pretty late so the guys went home. I was staying with my grandma. I had recently got into ballet, and she supported me 100%. I sighed but it was a little muffled. I tried speaking a little. It's been 4 years since I last said a word.
I tried to say yoongi, but it came out as "y-y-y-yo." All I got was yo. I decided to stop after a few minutes. I was starting to sound like a baby trying to say it's first words.
     I laid my head on my pillow and slowly fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~