Chapter 1

Jimin's pov *before everything*
           It is my 12th birthday. Not many people showed up, but I was happy with the people who came. My best friends, Jungkook, tae, and Jin came. I never understood what I was feeling, but the boy I liked was there. Min Yoongi. He was the school's "bad boy". He played piano for the school talent show.
       I sat at the table waiting for my mother to get the cake. Taehyung and Jin smiled at me as they sat beside me. Jungkook sat next to tae. They were stuck together like glue. Yoongi came over and patted my back. He was 14. "Happy Birthday chim." He sat a small box in my lap before sitting two seats down from Jin.
     I opened the box and gasped softly. It was a together  bracelet. It was pink and had one black  bead. I looked up at yoongi and saw he had one. His was black with one pink bead.
     I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart skip beats. Tae tapped my shoulder and looked at me confused. "What is it? Why is your face so red?" I rubbed my cheeks and put the bracelet on. "It's a bracelet and I'm ok." I smiled making my eyes turn into crescent moons.
     My mom walked out with the cake and smiled. "생일 축하합니다 Jimin!" ( Saengil chunkhadeurimnida or happy Birthday) I kept my smile as she helped me cut the cake. After everyone got a piece, yoongi came up to me. He whipped icing all over my cheek and nose. "Aish! What was that for?!" I giggled and chased him around the lawn.
        I eventually tackled him and we sat in the grass for a while. We picked out shapes in the cloud. Our hands touched slightly, making me blush a lot. "Min Yoongi! Time to go! Wish jimin a happy birthday!" I heard his mother call. Her voice was sweet, but I could hear the impatience behind it.
       "Welp. Happy birthday again. I'll see ya at school." We both stood up. He hugged me soon after and smirked slightly. "Bye chim." I smiled and waved goodbye.
      I went back to tae, kook, and Jin. I squealed like a little girl. "He hugged me!" I danced around the yard and smiled big. That's when my mom started the accusations about me being gay. Of coarse they were true, but I could never tell her that.
        After everyone left, I helped my mom clean up. "Jiminie?" I looked at her and hummed. "A-are you g-gay?" She kept whipping the table. "What made you ask that?" She shrugged. She didn't ask again so, I let it go. A few days went by. My mother started acting weird.
      I was doing dishes and my father came in. "Jimin. I need you in the bedroom." I dried my hands and made my way to their room. I was dragged in and didn't come back out until they finished.
                          Yoongi's pov
        When we got home, I felt like something bad was happening. "Yoongi! Can you please take out trash?!" My mother yelled from downstairs. I came down and did as told. When I walked down to the end of the driveway, I saw jimin outside. He was swinging on his swing set. "Jimin?" He looked up at me. He looked like he had been crying.
      I rushed over to him and cupped his cheeks. "What's wrong?" A tear rolled down his cheek as his eyes met mine. "T-they.," he couldn't get his sentence out. He broke down and hugged me tightly. I felt my shoulder get wet as his sobs started getting a little louder. "It's ok chim. Just.. tell me when you're ready."
       After a few minutes I calmed him down. "C-can I stay over at your house for a while." I nodded and walked with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First chapter done! I'm so excited for this book