Chapter 9

Jimin's pov
        I have a few words down. I don't rely on sign language as much. Thanks to Yoongi.
      I sat criss cross on Yoongi's living room floor. He sat in front of me and started again. "How was your day?" I responded with, "good. H-how was y-y-yours?" He smiled and hugged me. "You've improved so much!" I smiled and hugged back.
        Yoongi and I spent the whole day learning new words. "Hyung? T-t-t-thank you for t-t-t-teaching me," he smiled and cupped my cheeks. "Anything for you minie."
His hands were soft. I felt myself leaning in as my cheeks heated up. He leaned closer too and met me in the middle. My plump lips mixed with his so well. I crawled into his lap and tilted my head. His hands moved to my waist and squeezed softly. I blushed and tugged the collar of his shirt.
I squirmed softly when his hands made their way to my behind. He broke the kiss for air. "Y-y-Yoongi.. I-I want yo-ou.." he smirked and slipped his hand into my pants. I hid my face in embarrassment. "Yoongi. Have you seen- AAAHHH! MIN YOONGI! KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!" Jin screamed.
Now I was a tomato. I quickly got off of him and tried to explain. "PARK JIMIN! WHAT WERE YOU DOING ON HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" I flinched and pouted. "H-hyung was teaching me.. a-a-an-and thing g-got out of c-control.." I said. Jin wrapped his arms around me and gave Yoongi a dirty look. "Jimin. Sweetpea. Go wait in the car."
I whined and waved Yoongi bye. I went to the car and waited.
Yoongi's pov
"Cockblock," I said as I got up. "You were gonna ruin my sweet baby," Jin said as he put his hands on his slim waist. "First of all, he came onto me and told me that's what he wanted," Jin scoffed and folded his arms over his chest. "Please, for the love of god, don't ruin his innocence. I know you Yoongi."
I rolled my eyes. He scolded me then left. He reminded me of my mom.
I bit my lip and smiled. I could still feel his soft plump lips. I grinned and went to my room. I plopped on my bed and sighed. I wonder what could have happened if Jin wouldn't have walked in. I bit my lip softly then shook my head. Nah. I don't want to think about that.
                             Jimin's pov
Jin soon came out. His hands were on his hips as he walked to the car. He soon got in and started it. "We will talk about it when we get home," he said. My cheeks were on fire, and I was fidgeting with my fingers.
As soon as we got home, Namjoon was waiting outside. He had just gotten done watering his plants. I got out with my head down. "What's wrong chim?" He asked. Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon. "It's better to sit and talk about it," Jin said.
I gulped and sat on the couch. Namjoon and Jin sat on the opposite couch in front of me. "Jimin. Tell your dad what happened at Yoongi's," Jin said. "W-well. He w-was t-t-teaching me a-a-and.. th-things got out of h-h-h-h-hand," I lowered my head embarrassed. Namjoon chuckled softly. "It's alright chim. Everyone has needs and wants. Don't feel ashamed or embarrassed. As long as you both consent to doing it."
I screamed and ran to my room. It was an embarrassing conversation. I put my head under my pillows. Why did I do that? What was I thinking? Will he think differently of me?
      I sighed and flipped over on my back. I closed my eyes and reimagined it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~