Chapter 7

Jimin's pov
       Yoongi read the note. Tears threaten to fall from his eyes. He hugged me tightly, and I hugged back. My head rested on his shoulder, and my hands clung to his back. I couldn't think of any place better than in Yoongi's arms. It felt so right.
My cheeks heated up as he placed his head on top of mine. I looked up at him and couldn't help but smile. His bangs fell over his eyes slightly, and his lips were coated in a thin layer of saliva.
I was tempted to kiss him, but I stopped myself. What if he didn't like me like that? What if he pushes me away. What if I make him leave forever.
My thoughts were interrupted by him lifting my chin. My cheeks heated up even more. "What's wrong?" I shook my head and opened my mouth. Nothing came out. I wanted to scream, shout, say anything I wanted, but I couldn't.
"Cmon. Let's go get some food," he said as he slowly got up. I followed and smiled. We went to a small cafe and sat in a booth. We ordered our drinks, well Yoongi ordered ours. I listened to him talk about what he wanted to do with his life.
      Our drinks soon arrived. Whipped cream topped my hot chocolate. Yoongi ordered a black coffee. I couldn't see how he could drink such a bitter tasting liquid.
       After a while, we left. He locked my pinky with his. I looked at him with my mouth slightly open. He smiled and lead me back home. We said our goodbyes, and I headed in. A grin plastered on my face.
      "What's got you so happy." Namjoon said sitting with Jin and their new cat. I shrugged and went up to my room. I hugged the bear he gave me years ago and smiled wide. I've thought about it. I really like Yoongi. Like like him. I don't want to mess it up though.
       I stopped my thoughts and went back into my room.
Yoongi's pov
          After the little hang out, I walked jimin home and went back to mine. Holly jumped all over me and wagged his little tail. I smiled and kissed the top of his head. "Lay down." He did as told while I went into my room.
      I sighed and flopped onto my bed. I hated the fact that I couldn't hear Jimin's voice anymore, at least I get to see him more. The voice of jimin played in my head when we were littler. His sweet soft voice sang to me when I was having trouble with my mom and dad.
I sighed and felt myself slowly falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~