Chapter 2

Yoongi's pov
As I walked with jimin to my house, my mom noticed through the window. "Yoongi. I told you to only take out the trash. Not bring home Mr. and Mrs. Park's son." She smiled lightly at jimin. He looked down and bit the corner of his mouth. "Can he stay?" My mom nodded kept her smile.
I led him up to my room. I sat him on my bed and gave him one of my biggest hoodies. "I'm so sorry chim. I didn't know a-and I felt like something bad would happen as soon as I left." I felt a tear roll down my cheek. He looked at me with somewhat wide eyes and sniffed. "It's not your fault." He smiled weakly, but soon looked down. I hugged him tightly and felt him hug back.
Time skip
         Jimin finally calmed down and his weight began to become heavy. I knew he had fallen asleep so I laid him down and covered him up. "Goodnight chim." I smiled and laid beside him. I soon felt his arms wrap around my upper stomach. I looked over at jimin and smiled. I kissed his forehead softly and hugged his waist.
When morning came I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I looked down at jimin and smiled. His arms tightly around my waist, hair strung out everywhere, and his lips slightly open. It was a beautiful site, and I wanted to wake up every morning to that. I slowly replaced myself with a pillow and went to open the door. My mother stood there with a tray, two plates neatly made for breakfast.
"After he eats, he'll need to head home. Mrs. Park would want her son back." She handed me the tray and ruffled my hair. I groaned softly but smiled at her. I closed the door and set the tray on my desk. "Jimin." I spoke quietly and shook him gently. "C'mon, you need to eat." He stirred and finally woke up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.
I sat the tray in front of him and handed him a cup full of orange juice. He drank some and hugged his knees. "You gotta eat somethin chim." He bit his bottom lip softly. I could see the tears forming in his eyes. I sat next to him and put my arm over his shoulder. "It's ok." He clung to his knees and sniffed. "Do I have to go back?"
I thought about it for a minute. "Promise me, when we get older, you'll be my best friend forever.. and we'll find our place to stay so you don't have to worry about your parents." Jimin nodded and smiled. "Now eat!" He giggled and started eating. I smiled my gummy smile and ate too.
                                Jimin's pov
After me and yoongi ate, he walked me home. I hugged him tightly before going in. "If something bad happens, text me or call me, ok?" I nodded and headed in. I looked back at yoongi walking away. I sighed and shut the door behind me. "Park Jimin. You didn't tell me you went over to the Min's home." I flinched at my moms words.
I felt her medium sized hands grab my arm forcefully. "Did you tell anyone?" I shook my head and felt a tear roll down my cheek. "Good! Now go to your room and don't come out!" She almost yelled. I ran to my room and locked the door. I got the phone yoongi gave me and held it close to me.
I contemplated on if I should text him or not. I sighed and placed the phone on my night stand. I was super glad that there was a bathroom attached to my room. I got a big purple and pink sweater, my favorite sweatpants, and a towel. I started the shower and waited for the water to turn warm.
As soon as I got in, I relaxed and let the water slide down my back. I looked at my arm and rubbed the small bruise that my mom had made when she grabbed me. I sighed softly. "Why?-" I barely whispered. "Why me?.."
After I got dressed and brushed my teeth, I sat at the edge of the bed and looked at the phone on the night stand. I hugged my knees and sighed. I ended up texting him. I told him that I was fine and I'm in my room. He texted back and asked me if I remembered what he had told me. Of coarse I did.
          I didn't realize the time had flown by. It was now 5:34. I sighed and set it back on the nightstand. I slowly opened the door so it wouldn't make any noise and made my way down the stairs. I went into the kitchen and heard my parents in their room. Deja vu hit me when I stepped into the kitchen.
         I quickly got some food and ran back into my room. I didn't want anything to do with my parents. I ate kind of quickly and felt my lip quiver. I wanted to go back to yoongi, but I was stuck in this hell hole. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I heard my mothers heels click on the floor. They got closer and closer.
      My door flung open and she came in. She grabbed the collar of my shirt and lifted me off the bed. "Me and your father are going out. Don't do anything stupid." I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. I put my hand were she had hit me. She left the room and soon hear the front door open and close.
I curled up under my blanket and felt more tears after another. I wanted yoongi, I wanted a normal family, I wanted someone to love me for who I was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~