Chapter 8

Yoongi's pov
      I woke up in a cold sweat. Bad dream. I shook my head and looked at the clock. I didn't have work today, so I didn't have anything to do. Holly was curled up by my side. I smiled and rubbed his head. I got up and heard his little feet click on the hardwood floor. I poured some food in his bowl and refilled his water.
       I got dressed in a hoodie and some ripped jeans. I want to see Jimin today. I put some black Timblerlans on and grabbed my keys. "I'll be back holly. Be good," I said as I walked out. I locked the door behind me and went to my car. I smiled at the thought of seeing Jimin. I drove to his home and got out of my car.
     Jin was outside with his hands on his hips. "What brings you here Yoongi?" I smiled my gummy smile. "I came to see Jimin," he smiled and let his hands fall to his sides. "He's at work, but I don't think he'll mind you bringing him lunch," he said. That was a great idea. I went to the nearest restaurant and got Jimin some dumplings and chow mein. Jin told me where Jimin worked at.
      I walked into the dance studio. The lady at the desk asked me who I was. "Min Yoongi, I'm here to bring Jimin something," I said. She nodded. "Studio c," she went back to typing on her computer. I walked to the room and knocked softly on the opened, blurred, glass door. A guy I'd never seen before opened it. He stepped out and gave me a weird look. "You've never been here before."
    His face kinda reminded me of a horse. "I'm here for Jimin," I said. He smiled wide and pushed me in the room. Jimin was moving his hips with the beat of the music. It was so..mesmerizing. Once he saw me, his face turned as red as a tomato. I smiled and laughed softly at his reaction.
       He walked over and smiled. He typed something into his phone and showed me. "What am I doing here? Well, I brought you lunch," I said. His eyes lit up and his smile grew bigger. He gestured for me sit over by his stuff. I didn't plan for me to see him dance, but this'll be good. The music started and everyone got in place.
      Jimin looked so good. His body was moving with the music. The other guy from before was in sync with Jimin. I smiled at Jimin and felt my cheeks heat up. His hips were doing all the work.
      Once the music stopped, everyone went to grab their water bottles. Jimin and the horse face guy came up to me. "Hoseok. Nice to meet you," he reached his hand out for me to shake. I gladly shook his hand and smiled. "Yoongi," I said. Jimin got his water and sat by me. He typed into his phone and showed me again. 'What'd you bring me?'
      I handed him the bag with 2 styrofoam boxes in it. "Dumplings and your favorite," I said. He opened the box and started eating. He typed into his phone and showed me. "You're welcome Chim."
        After he ate, they went back to dancing. Some parts were repeated over and over. After everyone left, hoseok and jimin stayed behind to collect their things. Hoseok had some friends waiting to take him to dinner so me and Jimin stayed to clean up.  I couldn't help but remember the way his hips moved.
     I shook my thoughts away and ended up driving Jimin home. He usually walked since it was just around the corner. "Bye Jimin-ssi. It was good seeing you again," I waved at him. Before I drove off, he came up to my window and kissed my cheek. I felt my cheeks heat up as he ran away.
        I smiled and drove home. I unlocked the door and felt holly's little paws on my legs. I patted his head and refilled his food bowl. I know I was gone more than I thought I would be. "I'm sorry boy. Time slipped," I smiled and headed to my room. My pocket vibrated, so I reached in and grabbed my phone. I got a text from an unknown number.
???: Hey.. this is Jimin. I got your number from Namjoon. I hope you don't mind
   Yoongi: Ah Jimin-ssi. I don't mind at all
    Chimmy: Good.. umm. Could I maybe come over? I know I just saw you but..
    Yoongi: It's fine with me
                            Jimin's pov
         I put my phone on my bed after I got directions from Yoongi. I quickly got some decent clothes on after a shower and put my shoes on. Jin came in and asked where I was going. I told him I was going to Yoongi's using sign language. He smiled and told me to not come home late.
        I ran to my car and drove to Yoongi's house. As soon as I got there, butterflies filled my stomach. I knocked on the door and waited for Yoongi. A few second later he swung open the door and pulled me in. "Park Jimin! Welcome to my home," he smiled a gummy smile.
       I wrote something on a sticky note and handed it to Yoongi. 'I wish I could talk again.. :('. He looked at me in thought. "I'll teach you!" I looked at him with a shocked expression. "I'll teach you chim. It won't be hard," he said.
The next few hours were spent trying to get my vocal chords back into the groove of talking. "So Jimin, how was your day?" Yoongi would start a conversation then I would try to continue it. Key word try. "G-g-g-g-g" was all I could get out. "Just let it roll off your tongue. Don't strain yourself," he said. "G-g-g-good," I shrieked and smiled. My first word in years!
Yoongi smiled and hugged me. "See. You just need more practice," he said. I grinned and and looked down. His index and his middle finger brung my head back up. I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart race pick up. What is happening to me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~