❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

After seeing the belt in our mother's palm, Jimin caves instantly.

"Mom, please, don't hurt us. We were just-"

"You-" Mom points with the belt towards Jimin. "And you-" Then to me. "Didn't come home." She stands up from the recliner, and you both know she means business.

"Jimin, Y/N, I'm fixing to show you what happens when you cross me for the hundredth damn time."

"Please, Dear God, have mercy." Jimin's eyes grow wide with fear.

Then the first hit goes to Jimin's leg. He cries out, falling to the carpet while trying to crawl away from the punishment.

"Mommy, I'm your little Mochi. You can't hurt your baby boy-"

"I can and will. Now stay still because you're about to get the beating of a lifetime." Jimin gulps, tears already setting in motion when Mom rears back, and the belt meets his behind.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

"She's so mean!" Jimin whines, while we walk up the stairs to our rooms, rubbing our bottoms from the tender sting of the belt.

"It's because you didn't tell her that there was a possibility that we could've fallen asleep," I reply, too tired and sore to say otherwise.

"Well, she knows that when we drink, we always end up crashing right after." He pouts, going into his bedroom.

"I'm going to bed. Tell the guys that I'm sleeping if they text." Jimin sighs, shutting the door to his room, then I hear that same sound of his bed when he directly dives in for a good rest.

If not for the beating that I just experienced, I would giggle, but my ass says otherwise.

Upon entering my room, I go straight into my bathroom and towards the sink to wash my face.

When I lean up from the white sink, I see sand in my hair, spread around in my locks. I wipe my mouth, seeing chapped lips, probably from sleeping outside last night.

I let out a soft huff, strip my clothes, and get in the shower. The water feels cool against my skin, and I can't help but hope that last night could happen more often.

Jin brought the drinks, Hoseok had the radio, and Yoongi's job was to bring the blankets. It was so peaceful because we haven't been to the beach together in a while. We talked, whispering old and new secrets.

Jungkook, of course, explained about who he banged and in exactly which way he did it. Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin-disappointed to say my brother was a part of it-all listened closely to Jungkook's every word, but the rest of us just tuned him out, having a conversation of our own.

While those four dorks talked about sex, the other guys and I discussed what we were going to check off next on our bucket list. When we were younger, we all made a list of things we wanted to do before we graduated.

Jungkook's was obviously to pound the whole school while the rest of ours were other types of things; however, we were crossing off each one with every day that went by before school started back.

Letting the thought fade, I focus on getting my shower over with, so I can sleep like my brother is doing.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

It's sunset when I wake up, and not surprisingly, it's due to Yoongi climbing through my bedroom window with a huge smirk on his face.

"Oh, did I wake you? My bad, babe." Yoongi laughs.