5

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

The unimaginable pain that still rushes through my body is horrible to the point that I don't even want to get up. If I could, I would lay here for the rest of my life if that meant that I won't get kicked in the dick again.

Despite this not being my body, I still apparently feel everything as he would, and damn, it hurts like a bitch.

Taehyung walked back into the living room about ten or so minutes ago after he inflicted the nutcracker move; however, I've stayed put, laying on the cold, bathroom ground, curled up in a pathetic ball.

I don't know what I'm going to do to get back at him... but I know whatever it is, it's going to be worth it.

After a few more minutes of huffing and letting the remaining tears out, I finally have enough strength to stand up on wobbly legs.

Gripping the white sink, I raise this new body up and stare ahead at the face that I'm now wearing.

I sigh, turning on the sink and splashing some cold water over my face to cool down. I need to get a hold of myself before I go around the boys.

They knew Taehyung as the quiet, careless guy, who doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything. If I have no choice but to become Kim Taehyung, then I'm going to be the best freakin Taehyung around town.

I raise up from the sink, water dripping off my face. I run these long fingers through this thick, brown hair that I now call my own.

"Alright, Y/N, you got this." I talk to myself, encouraging me when nobody else can. "To be the jerk, you have to become the jerk." I nod, taking a moment to be alone before leaving the bathroom and joining the others.

I bravely walk out of the small bathroom and into the living room, the pain in my groin is still there, but it's bearable. All the guys are relaxed, now settled down from the panic of both of us falling earlier.

Taehyung sits on the couch, legs crossed over one another, and I drop my head and shake it with shame.

He said it would be easy... do I sit like that? The hell, no, I do not! Me? A proper lady? Ha, that's some bullshit.

Suddenly, Yoongi speaks up, grabbing everyone's attention before I have time to kill that cheesehead.

"Since they're better, can we proceed with our plans for tonight?" Yoongi turns to look at Namjoon and Jin since those two are usually the ones to say yes or no to any plans.

Jin glances back and forth towards Taehyung and me. "Well, what do you guys say? We can always do this another night." Jin says reassuringly, letting both of us know we don't have to go along with this.

I agree first, waving away all worries. "We're fine, boys. I'm sure Y/N's headache is disappearing like mine too." I announce, and Hoseok looks at me, fixing his glasses.

"Since when do you call us boys? That's Y/N's thing." Hoseok keeps his eyes on me sharply, and I fidget for a quick response.

"Uhh, I-"

"He's just being silly, boys." Taehyung chirps too innocently for my character. He looks directly at me and smirks; however, it's an evil smile, one that holds a dangerous motive behind it.

Dear universe, please get him out of my body before he does something reckless while pretending to be me.

I say a soft prayer for anyone above to hear.

"Okay, well, let's get on with it if you two are good." Namjoon claps his hands before anyone can comment on the topic.

Everyone starts walking out the door. I follow behind while noticing Taehyung slowing down to get beside me.