10

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

"Oh, I just wanted to see what the big deal is about this stuff. Girls doing things like these." He admits, holding his hand out to look at his freshly, painted nails.

"...what the fuck."

"What? Hey, you were the one that left me here!" He tries to defend himself.

I facepalm, walking over to the other end of the sofa. I sit down, softly putting the books on the floor, while I relax for just a moment, but I don't get to from loud ass.

"So," Taehyung suddenly sits up on the couch, wiping his face clean from the green mask. He's serious now. "I told off that old hag and stayed here all day by myself...now we need to go deliver the package-"

"Why do you keep bringing that fake-"

"It's not fake." He says abruptly. "If you don't do this, something bad will happen." He explains, standing up and walking towards me now. "I'll come along with you, but you have to deliver it, okay?" He looks at me seriously.

"I told you earlier this wasn't a joke." And this makes my heart speed up.

"Taehyung-"

"No, Y/N. I did what you asked. Let me ask you a question: do you think my gang will take kindly to knowing that I switched bodies with a girl and didn't deliver the package? No, they wouldn't care. Look, if I don't deliver this, I'll seriously be hurt." He says coldly, walking away to put on some clothes. "And when I say me, I mean you. You're stuck in my body right now, so regardless if you think of me as a friend or not, you still need to stay alive, and you can't do that if you don't follow the rules."

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

The whole ride consisted of me having mini, panic attacks and screaming in my mind. Taehyung held tightly onto me, directing which roads to take, while I steered the bike.

I don't like this. It's dark outside, and we're on the backroads of town. There are hardly any people around here, and the flickering, street lights aren't helping my unease.

Eventually, he tells me to pedal down into a parking garage that's near a small, apartment complex.

We ride past the first few lots of the garage, the dim lights above us popping on as we pass the motion sensors. After riding up to the third floor, he tells me to stop.

"There are only two cars up here, so we should be safe." He gets off the back of the bike. "Here," he holds the bike for me when I stand up.

"Put your hood up to cover your face, remember to be calm, and when you see the guy, say: I have the Gold Dust." He breathes quietly, pushing me forward, and sliding the small bag of cocaine into my palm.

I put up my hood and notice how truly abandoned this garage is at the moment.

"You got this. I'll be here waiting. Just do what I say and everything will work out." He reassures me; however, it doesn't help my anxiety levels.

My heart is pounding in my chest like crazy, daring to burst from how insane this is. The hairs on my arm and neck stick up, and my hands are shaking. I stare at him for a moment, knowing good and well how our roles are reversed right now.

I'm a guy and according to him-in a gang with people who do shady things like I'm about to do. If something goes wrong, I could easily be killed, gunned down right here in this very place with no one that I care about to know that I died in this body...well, except for Taehyung, but I doubt he could tell anyone about what happened.