4

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

When everything registers, I slap myself as hard as I possibly can-maybe even a little too hard since this hand is much more powerful than my own.

Of course, after slapping the unnecessary crap out of myself, Hoseok grabs my hands and keeps them in his, so I won't hit my face again.

"Stop," He says in a commanding voice, one that I'm not used to hearing at all. "This isn't the time to be playing around. Y/N's still unconscious." Hoseok sighs, releasing his hold on my-I mean, Taehyung's hands.

This is going to be difficult. A teenage girl in a teenage boy's body? Wow, I'm definitely living the life...note the sarcasm.

I nod my head, telling him I understand. Knowing them, they would assume I have a concussion as Namjoon stated earlier or worse, call the damn insane asylum, which is a place I definitely will not go. Yeah, shock therapy and all that business? Hard pass, but no thanks.

Sighing to myself, I glance at the couch and see my own body asleep. It's a weird sight, witnessing something as creepy as this. What's even more troublesome is that I have no idea how this happened, much less how to fix this and get my body back.

Exhausted, I collapse onto the floor with my head tilted upwards to the ceiling, watching the fan spin around. My head hurts too much to freak out anymore than I already have, so for the moment, I'm going to rest and just think.

Why did this have to happen? In what way did I piss off the universe to have my life come crashing down like this? Was it because I cheated on my exams or because I fell asleep on the beach last night and worried Mom? If so, then I'm sorry just put me back!

Nothing changes whatsoever. My plea to the universe has been ignored or rejected and now I'm royally screwed.

Looking towards my body, I think for a moment.

Taehyung has to be in my body. What if he never wakes up? Does that mean I'm going to be stuck in this body forever? Will he die in mine and I in his?

Negative thoughts always take over my mind at times like these, which sucks.

If I would've ever known that something this bizarre could've taken place, then I never would've got on the roof. I would've listened to my mother.

"She's waking up!" Jimin says happily, crouching down to grab my body's hand worriedly.

I turn my attention and thoughts to where my brother is kneeling on the ground. His expression is a mixture of confused worry and guilty anger. Mentally, I hope that Jimin doesn't blame himself for this happening. It's not his fault that I fell off the roof and took Taehyung down with me. I was being too careless, not him.

Watching the scene before me, I see my body start to shift slowly on the couch. I hear my own voice, groaning in pain, which makes me cringe because I never liked the sound of my voice.

"How are you doing, Sis?" Jimin speaks up in a soft tone, delicately moving the hair that's around my face.

"I'm fine-wait, what the fuck did you just call me?" Taehyung keeps his eyes closed, headache making him wince in pain. "Get your sweaty hands away from me." Taehyung continues to speak with his eyes shut, making Jimin let go of my-or in this case-his hand after he says that.

"Sorry, but are you feeling any better?" Jimin asks, still worried despite the rudeness.

Standing up, I gently walk past the boys and towards the sofa. Taehyung has no clue what's about to hit him. I can't tell him our situation until we're alone or else, there'll be trouble, and I'm not risking it.