3

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

When I come to, I groan in agony, moving to shift on my side, but a hand stops me.

"Stay still, you need rest." Namjoon's voice is calm and soothing, looking down at me with worried eyes.

Glancing around, I notice I'm inside our living room and laying on our orange carpet. The lights inside are on and a pillow is underneath my head. I'm so confused. Did I fall? How did I get here? How long has it been?

Too many questions explode through my mind, which makes my head throb even worse, so I decide to listen to Namjoon and take it easy.

I close my eyes, feeling the pounding against my skull go insane. I wince, bringing my palms up to my temples and holding them in place to soothe the ache.

"You took a nasty fall out there." Namjoon continues, gently standing up and walking away, only to come back minutes-but is actually seconds-later with a cold, glass of water. "Drink this and take these. It might help the pain." He hands me some medicine.

I sit up slowly, grabbing the glass and swallowing the few pills before handing him the drink and laying back down on the pillow. Surprisingly, I don't hurt anywhere but my head. It's truly a miracle that I didn't break my neck from the fall.

Huffing, I look around the room when hearing more voices. I see the other guys surrounding the couch. That must be where Taehyung is. He might've been hurt worse than me, so I part my lips and ask Namjoon how he's doing.

"How's Taehyung?" I shut my eyes when another harsh pain hits my head, my ears starting to ring a little, which makes me unable to hear my voice when I speak.

Namjoon doesn't say a word for a moment, acting as if time is frozen itself. "Tae, buddy, you're okay." Namjoon pats me on the shoulder this time. "Y/N hasn't woken up though..."

Namjoon brushes off the question, turning it around to something that doesn't make sense to me.

"Joon, I'm right here; I'm fine." I lean up, resting on my elbows, and opening my eyes to meet his. I cover my mouth from hearing the deepness of my voice; however, I focus on Namjoon instead. Confusion hits his features instantly. Narrowing his eyes, he just shakes his head.

"Lay back down and try to sleep some more. You might have a slight concussion. If you're not better by morning, I'll drive you to the hospital myself." And then Namjoon stands up, walking to the guys and whispering words I can't quite understand.

What's going on? None of this makes any sense. I'm perfectly fine-they should be worrying about Taehyung, not me.

My mind echos exhaustedly, then I get on my knees, standing up on wobbly legs. I slowly walk to the others, wanting an explanation now for why they think it's funny to mess with someone that just became conscious again.

"This isn't a joke anymore-"

Before the next words can tumble out of my mouth, I go stiff. The boys turn back to look at me, shifting until a slight opening appears through the group of them, so I can see who's on the couch.

Instead of seeing that jerk when I get a glimpse through the gap, I see myself. I see my body laying down unconscious, breathing softly, while a white rag is on my body's forehead. I go in shock, stumbling backward.

"Taehyung, take it easy. She'll be okay." Jin walks towards me, hands out in the air in case I might fall again, so he can catch me.

"No, this isn't right! This has to be some sick prank!" I yell, feeling so lost. "I'm calling Mom," I say with a trembling lip, walking over to the house phone and dialing her number.

No one tries to stop me. They give each other concerning glances but don't so much as even call my name to halt my abrupt actions.

It takes her a few minutes, but she finally answers. "Hello?" She speaks over the phone a little annoyed.

"Mom, I need help! I woke up and-"

Mom sighs over the line, cutting off my words. "Have you boys been drinking again? Look, I understand you kids want to have fun, but I'm working. Have Jimin take you home if you don't feel good, Taehyung. Goodnight." Then she hangs up, ending the call. I move the phone away from my ear, completely stone-still from her words.

Why is everyone calling me Taehyung? What in the hell is going on?

I hang up the phone while on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"Taehyung, come back and lay down." Hoseok tries carefully now, coming up to me and pulling me back to the floor.

I sit on the carpet, staying quiet as a mouse, then I suddenly look down at my hands, realizing how big and manly they are. I gulp, bringing my hands up to my hair, feeling the short locks instead of my usual hairstyle. My hands run to my throat, fingertips outlining the shape of an Adam's apple.

Please, anyone, tell me that this is just a nightmare, and what I think is happening isn't actually happening!

I yell to myself, the words the only thing keeping me sane for now.

"W-What's my name?" I whisper to Hoseok who's sitting down beside me.

He chuckles nervously. "Come on, you didn't hit your head that hard." He breathes softly, but after seeing the serious expression on my face, he gulps and tells me what I need to hear.

"You're Kim Taehyung." He mumbles, turning back and looking at Namjoon with worried eyes.

"And who's that?" I question again, eyes glued to the couch.

"Who?" Hoseok again speaks with unease, unsure of what's happening himself.

"The person that's knocked out on the sofa." I turn to him now, the sensation in my body is numbing from the fear that I've woke up in a bad dream.

"That's Y/N, Park Y/N." He says softly. "You both fell off the roof earlier."

Then everything comes together like a massive, jigsaw puzzle, each piece fitting perfectly in the right spot where places were left abandoned. Somehow, during the fall, I swapped bodies with that cheesehead.

I'm trapped in Kim Taehyung's body.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀