8

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

What did he just say? Delivering cocaine? Ah ha ha, he's nuts and needs to wash off these fake tattoos before I have a heart attack; I'm not doing it because I don't want to touch his body like he was so crazy about touching mine earlier. I might be in his body but at least I try to have respect for it...unlike him. Considering he mentioned having a sex toy, I highly doubt he's ever gotten close to touching a girl until now since he's in my body.

Of course, I let it go because if we're going to solve anything, then we need to be on the same page so getting hung up over the fact he touched everything just isn't worth the time and frustration right now.

"Very funny, Taehyung. You got me." I walk out of the bathroom, grabbing a towel before I put it on my head to dry my still wet hair from the rain. "You almost had me there for a second," I admit truthfully.

I can hear him following behind me, soft footsteps going quiet when hitting the carpet of the living room.

"This isn't a joke. I'm being serious-"

I spin around and put up a hand to stop him. "Enough, you're making my headache come back." I go over and lay down on the couch, stretching out my legs and pressing the power button on the tv remote. "We should take it easy, alright? I understand you probably just want to goof around because of this insane switch we're going through, but you should take down your teasing a notch."

"The fake tattoos, the lying about the gang, and even fooling around with my body, which wasn't cool by the way, are things you should stop doing and saying because we should be focusing on fixing us, not making our situation worse than it already is." I let out a mouthful, telling him what's on my mind.

"I'll admit the shower thing could've been a little too much, but it was just a joke to get you out of your serious mood." He huffs, forgetting the thought entirely. "The other two things weren't a joke. I'm not messing around and nor would I be if it involves serious shit like that." He walks over and pushes my legs off the end of the sofa, sitting down and facing the tv screen.

"I know you hate me, and I'm sorry for always being a jerk as you like to say, but life isn't all made up of rainbows as you see it. I've had my reasons for why I'm distant but at least I'm trying to be a normal person around you because of our situation...the least you can do is believe what I'm saying to be the truth; you owe me that much."

I narrow my eyes. Owe him that much? What is he even talking about?

"What do you mean by 'owe me that much'?" I repeat the last of his sentence, turning my gaze to him, even though he keeps his on the tv.

"I mean because we've known each other our whole lives so don't we owe like favors and stuff?" He questions more to himself than to me. "Aren't friends supposed to be there for one another?" He asks sharply, turning his gaze to mine.

For the first time since we were kids, I see the sincerity in his eyes, not darkness and dread for whatever reason that's been held up in those brown eyes of his but actual feelings being shown.

"Yes, friends do those things, but we're not friends." I fire off, getting sick and tired of his mind games for one night. "A friend wouldn't have pulled that stunt you did earlier in front of the guys. You made my brother look at me with disappointment, then what you did in the shower. That's not even mentioning all the lies and everything else you've said just tonight and the past situations." I sit up straight, no longer laying down comfortably.

"If you were my friend, then you wouldn't be trying to mess with my life by doing things like that. Yes, I can be a little wild-even a tomboy at times-but just because that makes you think you can treat me like a guy and go after the people I care about, doesn't make it right. I'm still a girl and have a body like one...so don't turn me into a whore before my brother's very eyes when you're pretending to be me...I hated the way he looked at me. He looked like he failed as a brother back there, and he was the only other person that's taken care of me besides Mom. He shouldn't have to if we had a Dad who gave a fuck, but we don't." I stand up this time, emotions of rage and hurt washing over my features.

"It's not fucking fair that we have to live this way. Mom, Jimin, and even me. Don't ruin the person that my family sees me as. I'm a good person who doesn't deserve any of this so don't make it any harder for me than it already is!" I pause, not letting any tears roll down because honestly, I can't. I don't know if it's because I'm so angry right now but all I see is red. "So please, stop talking about friends when you never were mine in the first place. I stopped seeing you as a friend the moment you changed years ago."

"As soon as we figure a way out of this, I want you out of my life for good, Taehyung."

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

I don't regret it-my words I mean. Taehyung's a person who I'm constantly tired of looking at. All he does is piss me off, treat me like dirt, and only now has he tried to make it up to me by becoming somewhat not himself, which is a lot better than what I'm used to being around, but he's still his usual cold self.

Whatever it is that's going on with us needs to be done and over with. I'm ready to be back in my body and to be far away from him.

I don't know where I should even start looking for answers. It's not like there's a book about this sort of thing.

Huffing, I stop my sudden thoughts and take in the room. Taehyung's barely awake, watching the blue hue of the tv screen, while his cheek is smashed into the armrest of the couch, elbow lazily hanging over the side. I'm on the other end, knees brought up and head rested against the cushion, thinking of a way out of this.

Since what I said earlier, we haven't spoken a word. His eyes went back to their normal, emotionless state, and mine have mostly been closed, trying to untangle the knots of our current problem.

The farthest I got was to either check the internet or search at the library in town. Those were our only options considering that we can't tell anyone about this, but truthfully, I highly doubt I'll find any answers.

I'm sleepy and want more than anything to rest. I fell off the roof, switched bodies, went out tonight even, and got a tad emotional earlier when talking about my problems with Taehyung.

Tonight sucked majorly, and I'm over it.

Groaning, I roll over on my side and face the cushion of the sofa, ignoring the tv light and the now darkness of the living room on the opposite side of my being.

With one more timed breath, I softly start to relax into the warmness of the furniture, momentarily forgetting about my problems until I have enough energy to worry about them tomorrow. I shut my eyes, not thinking of anything, and let my mind drift away.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀