14

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

When I wake up, I'm being practically shoved off the bed by...a butler?

"Up! Go shower!" He slaps my head toward the direction of the bathroom, yanking off the bedsheets and doing a gross face after smelling them. "You smell nasty." He replies, eyeing me coldly before leaving the room.

What in the hell just happened?

Deciding I don't have time to even question it right now, I walk into the bathroom and get ready to shower. I probably need one too.

I start taking off my clothes like normal, throwing my shirt to the ground, then stepping out of my pants, but when I turn and look at the mirror, I have to cover my mouth to not scream. I had forgotten I was still trapped in his body. I sigh tiredly once remembering my cruel reality.

And then I look down at the only piece of clothing left, I gulp thickly. It was his pair of boxers.

I can do this, just pretend like it's not there...yup...

I cringe, grabbing the sides of the underwear and pushing down the material, where it then falls onto the floor. This is it-I'm now officially naked, and I don't want to be.

Trying not to look down, I walk to the shower, turning on the knob but squeak loudly when I feel it hit my thigh.

I groan in agony, stepping into the shower carefully and quickly washing his body. My fingers ghost over his tattoos, knowing good and well how painful they were. They're beautiful though, I'll give him that.

Eventually, after cleaning every part of him except for his-well, to say it bluntly-dick, I know I have to. With gentle and scared fingers, I reach down and grab it, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible.

As I'm standing there washing away the dirtiness, something happens that I am so not prepared for...when I take my hand away, it stands up on its own and that's when I know...I...have a boner.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

The shower was over after that. I yanked back the curtain and gripped my hair in worry.

How did-why is this-when-shit.

My mind goes insane after trying to figure out what to do. Going to my only hope, I put a towel around my waist and walk back into the bedroom, grabbing his phone to dial my number again.

I wait impatiently for him to answer, biting lightly on my nails to relax from the obvious thing that's below.

"Hello?" He speaks groggily over the phone, a hint of sleepiness still in his voice.

"I need your help." My voice causes him to wake up right away, shifting in the bed quickly.

"Why? What's wrong?" He says with worry.

"I-well, you see-"

"Forget it, I'll be there in a few." And just like that, he hangs up the phone.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

Minutes later, he arrives at the house, knocking on the window. My eyes go wide again, turning around to open the window for him.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" I almost shout the words, pulling him into the bedroom. "My problem wasn't so bad that you needed to come all the way here!" I point out, holding my towel tightly around my waist. He got here in less than ten minutes.

"Well, too late, I'm here so what's wrong?" He questions, breathing quickly while waiting for my response.

I sigh, embarrassment entering my mind. "I was in the shower and...it..." I can't say the word because this situation is already crazy enough.

Surprisingly, he doesn't get mad or upset for coming all the way here for that, he only laughs, holding his stomach.

"You got hard?" He busts out laughing. "Why didn't you just take care of it? You know, just jerk off-"

"I could barely wash it! I'm not going to touch it more than I have to!" I pout, hating this situation so much.

"Why? I touched myself last night." He admits with a serious expression, which causes me to almost faint.

"You...what?" I sharply turn to him, eyes sending daggers his way.

"It's not that big of a deal. I just watched some porn." I can't believe what I'm hearing. He didn't seriously get off in my body. "Don't tell me you've never touched yourself before." He muses.

"Of course I have, you ass! I just don't want you touching me!" I sigh, forgetting about that because we still have to get rid of this. "Whatever, how do I get rid of this without doing that?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes, pushing me back into the bathroom.

"Just take a cold shower, it should disappear." He turns the shower to freezing, and I shiver while thinking about it, but there's no other way, so I go in.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

"Is it gone?" He questions when I walk out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, it went away," I admit, still feeling the freezing water drip from my hair.

"Oh, come on, it wasn't that bad." He laughs, relaxing into the bed, despite there being no sheets.

"It was too!" I say annoyed. "Where are your clothes?" I mumble quietly.

"Over there, the third drawer." He points to a dresser.

I walk over and pull out a few clothes, then go back into the bathroom and change, quickly drying my hair too. I put on a black tank, then a white shirt, and some black jeans.

When I come out, I don't see Taehyung anywhere; in fact, I see his mom instead, sitting down on the edge of his bed smoking again. Well, hello...

"Good, you're ready. They're downstairs." She speaks to me, standing up and coming closer to inspect me. "These clothes will do." She sighs, walking out of the room, and doing a soft follow me.

Looking back to where she was, I hear a whisper. Deciding to follow it, I get on my knees and look ahead of me, seeing Taehyung hiding under the bed.

"I'll be here when you get back." He mumbles, then tells me to hurry along and follow after his mother.

I have no clue what this meeting is about. Maybe college? Maybe he's going to some big university and today is his big day to impress? I don't know, but I'll act right because I don't want to ruin this for him.

Walking down the stairs, I see two people talking to his mother at the bottom of the steps. They're greeting his mom with kind handshakes and gentle smiles. The couple is married, a little older than his mom, probably around my mother's age to be exact.

"There's the man of the hour!" The stranger at the bottom lights up happily, walking up to the stairs while waiting for me to reach the bottom.

He sticks his hand out for me to shake when I get close enough. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He smiles brightly, eyes showing nothing but warmness.

"Likewise," I return the sweet gesture, and he leads us into the living room where I then see a girl I've never met before.

"You remember my daughter, right?" The man says, signaling for his daughter to stand up from the sofa. She walks over to me and grabs my hand with force behind it.

"Of course he would. How could anyone not remember their fiancée?" She smirks, coming closer, and placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

Her lips go to my ear before whispering only words I can hear. "I've missed you, Taehyung."

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀