18

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

It takes around fifteen minutes before I finally make it to the location, which is a convenience store.

I park the bike and chain it against the nearest pole before rushing inside the building. I make sure to put my hood over my head to hide my face from any public eyes.

Pulling out my phone, I dial my number and wait impatiently for him to pick up.

I stand at the front, looking straight down each aisle to hopefully find him and ask why he's here late at night.

It doesn't take long before he answers.

"Taehyung-"

"aisle 7," he hangs up without another word. I pull the phone away from my ear, glancing at it confused to make sure he did hang up on me, which he did.

I sigh and look up, reading the numbers on the top of the aisles before finally finding seven up ahead. I rush forward, saying excuse me to people until I make it to the start of the walkway.

Once walking down the aisle, I see him standing by some medical items, which are bandaids and other things.

"Taehyung?" I walk up, easing my hand on his shoulder.

He turns to me, trying not to cry, but it's clear he's been upset for a while. He holds his stomach and weakly says two words. "Help me." He looks down, and I follow with my eyes.

His shorts are wet, soaked in something dark, then I see lines of red running down his legs. And then it hits me, he's on his period.

I try not to laugh because he's over here around the first-aid kits instead of the pads and tampons, but I choke down the laughter because he's clearly in distress and pain.

"Come on, follow me." I ease my hand on his shoulder and gently try to walk him to the other aisle, but he grabs my hand, keeping me in place.

"I don't think I can walk." He looks at me so scared. I sigh to myself and help him. I bend down to the floor and pat my shoulders for him to climb on, which he doesn't waste time and gets on right away from being so exhausted. I carry him over to the other aisle on my back, not carrying if any blood gets on the back of my shirt because I'm used to it, and besides, it's my blood anyway. I ignore the strange looks and gasps from the people that see the period stains on him.

He can't help it. He's never been in a situation like this before, so he buries his head into my shoulder with embarrassment, not exactly knowing what's happening to him, but he's trusting me.

I hear a few school girls in our grade scoff and roll their eyes at him when I start to walk by; however, I look over my shoulder at them and send them one of Taehyung's death glares, which shuts them up quickly. "That's pathetic. You three know that she's in pain; you go through it yourselves, but you're just laughing because why? Because I'm carrying her? Because you can see the bloodstains? Damn, no wonder the three of you are together at a store instead of hanging out with guys-no one wants you." I admit that I came off strong, but he's seriously in pain, and I can't hold my feelings in, even if I'm still a little pissed at him from what happened at the party.

I quickly grab the right pads and hurry to pay for them, still carrying Taehyung on my back. I noticed when I bought the pads that he was fast asleep, possibly with a small fever from his nerves.

When I walk outside, I glance at my bike, then sigh aloud. "Well, this is going to be a real pain in the ass."

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀