Tour with the demon boy.

Skeppy was dragged to a chicken coop. "These are our chicks!" Bad said, extending his arms out to show it off. It was a caged up area with miniature houses that Skeppy assumed housed the chickens.

"I'm actually supposed to feed them right now." Bad ran off to the shed next to the coop. He came out with a bag of chicken feed and poured the contents into the strip container. The chickens peeked their heads out of their houses, and as soon as Bad was out of the gates they all ran to the food.

"I think they're scared of me, but they could also just be very shy!" Bad exclaimed as he put the bag back in the shed. "We'll need more of that soon. That means Mega will come soon!" Bad closed the door and excitedly skipped over to Skeppy to grab his hand again. Skeppy made sure to hold onto the bottom so that it wouldn't slip off.

He dragged to the outside of a pig pen, wooden gates holding most of the muddy area in, but some of it spilling out past them. "I already fed the pigs breakfast, they usually eat my mom's scraps." Bad said. Skeppy looked up at him and tilted his head again.

"Oh! I'm not supposed to call her that. My mom is Margret. I saw you come from the direction of the house, so I assume you met her." Bad replied. Skeppy straightened his head again. The pigs were all together, away from the gate which was unusual behavior.

"They're pretty shy too. But there is an animal that isn't shy!" Bad yelled as he ran away from the pigs. One of the pigs hesitantly went up to Skeppy. It's nose flared at him a few times before it made a loud 'oink.' Skeppy reached out to it and rubbed it's head.

"Come on Skeppy!" Bad yelled with a wave. Skeppy patted the pigs head once more before going off to Bad.

"Her name is Jessica!" Bad said as he let go off Skeppy's hand to take off one of his gloves. Skeppy stepped closer to the horse to admire it. It was a black coated horse with white splotches that covered her stomach, the right side of her neck, and her snout. Her mane was black as well as her tail. Skeppy looked back at Bad, who had a bare hand to the horse's face.

Skeppy just stood and stared at the hand, not knowing exactly how to react. It was pure black, inhuman it looked almost burnt. His nails were red, but not as if they were painted, more like they were just naturally colored that way. Bad took his hand away from the horse and put his glove back on.

"Um, would you like to pet her?" Bad asked. Skeppy held a hand up to her but his wrist was grabbed before he made contact. "You can't pet her with your glove, silly. You'll miss out on the feeling of it." Bad said. Skeppy pulled his hand away and shook his head.

"You don't want to pet her?" Bad asked, confused since Skeppy was so eager to just a second ago. Skeppy shook his head again and pulled at his glove. "Skeppy, what are you doing?" Bad asked. Skeppy stopped his action and instead pet the air next to the horse, then he pulled on his glove again and shook his head. "You want to pet her without your gloves?" Bad asked. Skeppy tilted his head back in disappointment and just shook his head.

"Oh wow, what's that?" Bad asked as he went to poke at Skeppy's neck. Skeppy quickly put his head down and pushed his box against the top of his head. Then he felt where Bad's finger would have landed. Just a mole, he was safe. "Oh, did your mom tell you to cover up too? My mom said that I would scare people off if I showed any skin." Bad said.

Then he looked to the hand that he was petting Jessica with. "Uh oh. Dang it, if my mom hears about how I took of my glove I won't be able to do chores for a week!" Bad said, pacing back and forth and holding his sleeve.

"Promise you won't tell her? I really like seeing the animals every day." Bad pleaded. Skeppy rolled his eyes from inside the cardboard box, making a zipping motion over the mouth of the box. "Oh yeah, I guess you don't really talk anyways." Bad explained to himself.