Choices.

TW FOR MENTIONING OF KIDNAPPING AND ACTUAL KIDNAPPING (kinda).

"What? Why not?" Skeppy asked.

"Because, it is a danger to our plan for you to go see him again." Jane replied.

"But you promised that I would be able to see him this week." Skeppy argued.

"Well, I lied." Jane said. Skeppy glared at her, of course she lied. Why wouldn't she lie? He expected her to be better, but he had too high of expectations.

"Get some sleep, you have another doctor's appointment tomorrow." Jane closed the door and Skeppy sighed. When were things ever going to go his way? He put the stuff he was working on, on the floor and curled up in his bed. Great, now he didn't even know when he was going to see Bad again. It would probably be months before he gets the chance to even see his face again.

And, off topic, he also had to go to the doctor's tomorrow. He would be left fingerless. He really wished he had never shown them his hand. He wrapped himself tight in his blanket until it was almost impossible to move his arms away from his body. He laid in that tight comfort and pouted.

It wasn't favorable, but it was what needed to happen to get Bad back. He tried to smile at the thought of being able to spend every day with Bad, but he didn't even know if it was going to happen.

A knock on his door woke him up. He yawned, "yeah?"

"Get ready, you have that appointment today." Jane reminded him. He heard her walk away and he started to get ready. After he was done, he walked into the kitchen to eat whatever Jane made for breakfast. Pancakes. He grabbed a plate, saying 'thank you,' but getting no reply.

He sat at the table and started eating. Jane sat across from him and did the same. Unusual for her not to talk, but he wasn't going to make the effort to talk to her either. When they were done, they put on their shoes and headed out the door. He got the same feeling as he did the previous times. That feeling of anxiety squeezing from your heart to your throat, seemingly plugging it.

But Skeppy convinced himself again that it was going to be fine, he was going to be fine. It would be just like the other times, completely painless. He would just be without his fingers. And that's not too bad, he's been without them before.

They arrived at the doctor's office and they ushered him into the patient room. He sat in the bed and stuck out his hand for Jay to see. Jay inspected it and then looked at their tools.

"Okay, for this type of surgery, I'm going to need to put you on anesthesia. Is that okay?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, that's fine." Skeppy replied. Jay smiled and started to prepare for the surgery. Skeppy didn't remember much after that.

When he woke up, he saw that it was already dark out. He giggled, feeling woozy. He saw some string looking things coming out of his arms and pulled them out. He got up off of the bed and his legs started to wobble. He fell back to sit on the bed, then fell onto his back. Bed is fine. He didn't need to go anywhere. Jay came into the room and saw the dizzy Skeppy.