UUUGHHH

"Okay Skeppy, you know that you will not have much time inside there." Sam said.

"Yes, now hurry up and open the door." Skeppy said.

Sam sighed, "we're going to get into so much trouble." Skeppy laughed and the door was opened up in front of him. There, Skeppy turned to see Bad running at him. He barely had any time to scream before he was on the floor.

"Ow." Skeppy said.

Bad sat up, "I'm sorry, Skeppy." Bad said. Skeppy smiled and brought Bad into another hug, still on the floor, halfway out of Bad's cell.

"I'm going to need you to get inside the cell." Sam said.

Skeppy let go and stood up, "oh yeah, sorry about that." Bad stood up as well and they went back into his cell as Sam closed the door. Bad sat on his bed and beckoned Skeppy over as well. Skeppy sat on the bed, scooching back to cross his legs on it.

"So, how are you?" Bad asked. Skeppy groaned and leaned forward to rest his forehead on Bad's upper back.

"Skeppy, what are you doing?" Bad asked, obviously flustered.

"'M tired." Skeppy said.

"Aw, well do you want to sleep in the bed? I can move." Bad said. Skeppy hugged his arm.

"Noooo, I wanna sleep with you." Skeppy whined.

"Huh- Skeppy, I'm not tired." Bad said.

"UUUUGHHHHHH, BAAAAD."

"FINE SKEPPY. We'll go to sleep." Bad said. Skeppy wore his winning smile proudly.

"You know we can't both fit on this bed, right?" Bad asked.

"Why not?" Skeppy asked.

"Why not? This is a bed for one person and you're trying to fit two people in it." Bad said.

"And we're fitting in it right now." Skeppy replied.

"You want to go to sleep sitting up?" Bad asked.

"Well we could lean against the wall." Skeppy suggested.

"You know what, no. You go to sleep on the bed, and I'll just sit on the floor." Bad said, getting off of the bed. Skeppy kept his grip on Bad's arm tight.

"Nyeugggggh."

"What do you want, Skeppy?" Bad said, turning to face him. Skeppy just stared at him.

"Skeppy, you can talk. Why are you just whining?" Bad asked. Skeppy didn't feel like talking. He brought Bad's arm closer to him and leaned his cheek on it. Bad was confused and Skeppy held it tighter. Bad sighed and got back on the bed. He went to the back of it and leaned against the wall. Skeppy scooted to lean his head on Bad's shoulder instead.

"There, are you happy?" Bad asked.

"Yes." Skeppy said. Bad smiled and looked away. Skeppy could feel his own cheeks warm at the thought of what he was doing. And the warmth was comfortable, because he knew that he was with Bad. Finally. It was almost like it wasn't real. Like he wasn't actually with Bad. He got off of Bad's shoulder and Bad turned to face him.

"Is there something- wrong?" Skeppy held Bad's face in his hands. He started turning it left and right to inspect it. Bad started to smile through his squished cheeks.

"'Geppy, what are you doing?" Bad asked. Skeppy concluded that it was indeed Bad and poked his nose, "boop." Skeppy's arms fell back to Bad's arm. He was about to put his head back down until Bad put his hand under his chin and lifted his face back to look at him.

"They already got the ones on your face." Bad said. Skeppy had forgotten all about the diamonds until he mentioned it.

"Yeah, they did it at the beginning of this week." Skeppy replied. Bad ran the fingers of his unoccupied hand over the newly grown diamonds. Skeppy giggled at the feeling. They ran from his cheek to his upper lip, to his forehead, over his 'freckles,' and back down to his cheek. Then he stopped he looked right at Skeppy, locking eyes with him.

The hand on Skeppy's chin moved to his other cheek. Skeppy turned the rest of his body to face Bad as well. He leaned into Bad's touch and was lifted more to Bad's level. This was happening, it was actually happening. This was real, they were real. Skeppy had never felt like this before. His heart felt like it would beat out of his chest. He put his hands on Bad's chest, trying to see if he felt the same way. The seconds felt like hours as both of them waited for the other's consent.