Sneak Peek and Discord server!

Skeppy sat up more. "What about Bad?"

Jane smiled, "he might be innocent."

Skeppy's lips curled up into a smile, "well I know that."

"Well then you should also know exactly how to prove it." Sam's dad said. Skeppy looked down.

"If I was able to do that, he would already be out of here." Skeppy replied.

"Well, not technically." Jane replied. Skeppy raised an eyebrow at her.

"Jake could you explain it to him?" Jane asked, looking at Jake.

Jake nodded, "well, you know exactly what happened." Skeppy nodded.

"But no one believes you because you don't have evidence. And that's why we're going to get you that evidence." Jake explained.

"But it happened long ago. How are you going to be able to find evidence now?" Skeppy asked.

"We have all the evidence we need in that room over there." Jake said, pointing to the room that him and Jane came out of.

"That room is where Jake sits to watch the prison. And Bad whenever he has guest." Jane said.

"Yep. And the thing about those cameras, is that they can hear everything. You see, I had a feeling there was something up about this whole situation. So, I had Sam over there tell everyone who enters Bad's cell that we won't be able to hear anything if they don't yell." Jake said and Sam nodded.

"So we get to hear everything that they don't want us to hear. Especially this." Jake pulled out a recorder and rewinded it. Then he stopped it and pressed play.

"An' what do ye know 'bout it? Ye weren't there." Margret's voice played back. What were they going to prove with that?

"Now this doesn't mean anything on it's own. But the fact that she tried to hide this statement by lowering her voice, and by the suspicions I have about the boy's innocence. I feel like it means something. And that's where you come in!" Jake said with a smile, enthusiastically pointing at Skeppy. Skeppy got excited. He could be useful to Bad, and they could see each other again.

"Do you want me to go in and talk to him about it?" Skeppy asked with a smile.

"I'm afraid that any words that are spoken between the two of you would be invalid." Jake said. Skeppy's smile fell.

"Then what are we going to do?" Skeppy asked. Jake sighed.

"You might not like it, kid. I know that I don't like it a bit either." Jake said.

Skeppy groaned, "ugh, just tell me!"

"We will need both Margret and Paul to come visit him. And little by little, Bad will ask them questions or anger them into giving us clues. And soon we'll have the entire story, and he'll be free." Jake explained.

Skeppy held his breath. Margret and Paul, the two worst people, would go in there and talk to Bad. Angry no less. But it was for Bad's freedom. Skeppy let out his breath and nodded.

"Okay, tell me what I need to do."

507 words but that doesn't matter.
WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WE HAVE A DISCORD SERVER! Invite all your friends because this server is about creating a safe space for shippers with common interest or not to interact with each other. Let's build us a community!

https://discord.gg/5sBEwfUu
Link will also be in bio!