Ending one (part one): Let's run away together!

"I choose Bad. I want to leave with Bad." Skeppy said.

Jake smiled, "well then. Let's go get him." Jake extended his hand out for Skeppy to grab. Skeppy pulled on it and stood up.

"Is your hand okay by the way?" Jake asked, gesturing to his left hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Skeppy replied. Jake nodded and led Skeppy to the front door to go out of the house. He grabbed his keys on the way and then they were in his car.

"Okay, this is your last chance. Once we start heading over there, there is no turning back. You can still choose to go home." Jake said. Skeppy shook his head.

"I want to go with Bad." Jake put the keys in and started up the car. They were on their way to the prison.

Once they got there, Skeppy felt like falling asleep again. But he knew that he couldn't. He got out of the car and went into the building. Sam was already waiting by the door to the hallway.

"Did he know that we were going to be here?" Skeppy asked.

"He probably heard the car." Sam replied. Skeppy walked up to him with a skip in his step.

"So, you have chosen to run away with Bad?" Sam asked. Skeppy nodded.

Sam opened the door, "Right this way then." The two of them walked down the hallway, Skeppy following the same rules that he had last time. Then, he was at the big metal door again. His heart was beating out of his chest. It was exciting, to run away again. This time he was at more of a risk having to run away with another person. Risky, but that's exactly what he liked.

The door was opened and Skeppy saw Bad standing right in front of him. It felt all too real. He was going to run away with him. They were going to go live on a farm of their own. Skeppy gave Bad a quick hug before stepping back again.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Bad asked.

Skeppy laughed, "we're running away." Bad's eyes opened wide.

"Wait, we are? Like actually?" Bad asked. Skeppy nodded eagerly. Bad smiled.

"Wait, where are we going?" Bad asked.

"I don't know yet, c'mon!" Skeppy said as he grabbed Bad's hand and started pulling him through the hall.

"You don't know where we're going?" Bad asked.

"Well, Jake is supposed to show us a place where we can stay." Skeppy replied. Bad sighed in relief, knowing that they weren't just going out to 'figure it out.' Sam took them out and they went into Jake's office. He had a map on his desk and he ushered the other two boys over to him. They went over and Jake turned the map to face them.

"So, this is the prison that we are at right now." Jake said as he pointed to the circle on the map.

"And this," he pointed to the squared area, "is where you are going."

"Are you sure we're going to be able to get there by ourselves? I don't think that either of us know how to get from here to there." Bad said.

"What? Are you doubting my abilities?" Skeppy asked.

"Yes, I am." Bad replied. Skeppy pouted.

"I don't think that you'll get lost to easily. There's cardinal directions on the map and I'll give you a compass." Jake said.

"Cardinal directions?" Skeppy asked.

"Yeah, just follow the letter that is pointing to your destination. I also marked your course with a marker so that you know where to turn. Find landmarks and you'll be fine." Skeppy was confused still but didn't try to show it too much.