CHAPTER 3

Mari got dropped off at the Guardian temples. They didn't trust her at all but just went with it to figure out her plan to take the miraculous and stop her.

Mari got up at 3am and went to the gym and started to work out. She wore black workout clothes. The caretaker(she basically guards the dorm they stay in so her room is right beside the door) woke up at 4:00, like she usually does and woke the children up for breakfast. When she got to Mari's room, she woke Rima, Mari's roommate, but saw no sign of Mari herself. She asked Rima if she knew where she went," I don't know." Rima answered.

" *sigh* remind me why we took in an assassin?" Their caretaker said. Everyone was at the table, they heard Mari was missing. They began whispering about it, it eventually reached the ears of the order of guardians as everyone except the guars and guardians in training were there. Something a student said brought panic to everyone present. " Bet she stole the miraculous."

All of a sudden a door shut. Their attention snapped to the figure at the door. A sweaty Marinette stood at the door with a towel around her neck, her hair in a messy bun and she was breathing heavily.

" Young lady where were you?" One of the teachers asked. " I was in the gym." she answered quietly. " At 3:00 am to 4:35 in the morning? Lair." The teacher accused.

" I really was in the gym. And yes, that early in the morning. Back in the league if I wasn't up by 2:30, I would have been whipped and it is something I like to do to clear my mind." Mari answered honestly. " I am gonna go change now".

Meanwhile with Damien....

Thalia dropped Damien off at his father's mansion.

" Hello, you must be Damien. I am Bruce Wayne and you are my biological son, correct?" Bruce asked

Damien looked him up and down before answering with," Don't be so shocked father, I thought you would be taller."

" O M G!!WE HAVE A BROTHERRR!!!! HE IS SO CUTE!" Dick shouted. Jason rolled his eyes and said, " I am Jason Todd, the over excited puppy is Richard Grayson or Dick as he likes to be called. Anyway, that is Cassandra or Cass, she don't talk much. The hyper one is Stephanie Brown, the one in the wheelchair is Barbra or Babs and the zombie over there is Timothy Drake. That is Alfred, he is our family butler but he is more of our grandfather."

Damien only nodded an walked in. Alfred showed him to his room. Dinner was peaceful because they were all tired and didn't have questions for him  at the moment.

Heyyyyyyyy mah peoples, next chapter will have a tiny pinch of salt so that the spaghetti( the story) won't be over sweet.