CHAPTER 7

Dick was sent to call Mari for dinner. He went to the gym to see her doing dangerous skills that were banned from Gymnastics even he couldn't do.

He took a video of her. He planned to show the family in the Batcave after patrol.

She then moved onto the uneven bars and he was stunned.

He stopped recording and told her that Alfred called her for dinner. It was all fun and games till someone asked to meet JL.

During dinner 

Bruce: So, Sadia or Marine-

Mari: Call me Mari. It's easier that way.

Bruce: We were thinking that we should introduce you to the Justice League. Is.. -is that o-ok?

Bruce stuttered when he saw the dark look on Mari's face. The other looked shocked at Bruce's stuttering, but when they looked at Mari, they were suddenly feeling cold,... VERY cold.

Mari: It's fine with me. Though you may not take the miraculous artifacts as they are tattooed into my body.

Mari stated, maintaining eye contact with Bruce.

Damian: Why did you do it?! You could have lost your mind and gone mad. Or worse you could have died as you are still the Ladybug and Black Cat miraculous holder. Plus the guardian!!??!

Damian was genuinely worried for someone for the first time in his life.

Jason: O-okayy, so you can't bring back the artifacts because you are basically their home now?

Mari: yes. But I can summon them when I want or they come on their own if it is important or they just want someone to talk to. Nooroo, Dusuu?

Nooroo: Yes, guardi- I mean, yes Sadia?

Mari: We are going to meet the Justice League Tomorrow.

Bruce: Wait, I didn't say tomorrow-

Mari: Well you better start making those calls because I ain't waiting that long to have a conversation with Wonder Woman.

Dusuu: WONDER WOMAN WILL BE THERE!!!???!?!!

Nooroo: Plagg and Tikki sure has a bone to pick wick with Green Lantern.

Mari: Yeah, and so do I.

After that they went up to their rooms not knowing what was going to go down later at the JL meeting.

That night, in bed, Hal Jordan felt something crawl up his spine. He shuddered as the image of Ladybug appearing in his mind and decided to sleep it off. 

... Wrong Move...