CHAPTER 5

Alfred sent a message to Bruce that they were there so they went outside just in time to see the limo pass the gates and stop in front of the door. They saw Alfred help a girl out of the limo.

Bruce's POV

I saw Alfred help a girl out of the limo. " Hello, I am Bruce Wayne and you must be Sadia." I said, holding my hand out for a hand shake. I then noticed she had both her arms in sling. I was about to retract my hand when she said, " Carly" and a robotic hand popped out and shook my hand.

" Sorry, I would shake your hand myself but they are currently in a sling sooo..." She said looking at her hands. " So cool,  where did you get that?" Jason asked " Uh, my bestfriend and I made it before I got hurt." she answered. " Boys, please introduce yourselves before you ask questions." I reminded them. " Oh, sorry, my name is Jason.", " I'm Richard, but you can call me Dick" " I'm Timothy, call me Tim" " I'm Stephanie" " I'm Barbra, you can can call me Babs" " I'm Cassandra, you can call me Cass" " I'm Damien, though you already know that" " Yes, I do. You always called me peasant" Sadia answered.

"Miss, I am so sorry but I seemed to have left your luggage back at the airport." Alfred informed. 

Mari POV

"Oh, it's ok. I will have Carly send them here." I said, " Carly, please send my bags to Wayne Manor, thank you. It should be here now." As I finished my sentence, my bags landed beside me, their little parachutes falling behind them and then sliding into the hidden compartment in my suitcases. 

" Well we better get inside, it is getting late and you must be tired from your flight" Alfred told us.

We went inside and Alfred showed me to my room. It was really pretty and it was red. My favorite color. I was looking around my room when I heard a knock on the door. " Come in." I told the person.

It was Stephanie. " Hey, do you need any help unpacking?" She asked. " No thanks, Carly can do that for me. But I will need help doing my hair though." I answered" Oh, ok. Alfred said dinner is ready and I should direct you to the dining room." She told me. I nodded and we went downstairs for dinner.

As I sat down Alfred brought our dinner and left to kwami knows where. I remembered that I use telekinesis to eat, so I should probably tell them I'm magic.

"Um, I should probably tell you guys that I am magic. And I know you guys are the Batfam." I say. They were shocked. " No way." Jason says.

I sigh, close my eyes and say. " miraculous ladybug" the identical tattoos on both my shoulders glow bright pink and magical ladybugs surrounded me. I took off my cast, both my slings and picked my chair up with no problem.

Bruce asked" How-" but he got cut off by Damien, he seemed mad. " The miraculous of the ladybug. Where did you get it. Did you steal it?"

"What!? No. I as dropped off at the last guardian temple. Thalia didn't notice the magic that was there and I did not tell her." I answered, dropping the chair. "why though?" He asked.

" I don't know why I did not tell her, but I'm glad that I didn't because with what happened in Paris, the world would be destroyed." I said. "Someone stole a miraculous when death stroke attacked the temple. Everyone died except a guardian in training and myself. We went to Paris, Hawkmoth showed up and I had to use the ladybug miraculous." I sighed.

"So I'm guessing Paris was not too great." Bruce said. 

3rd person POV

"It was tiring, stressful and horrifying." Mari said back.

Cass finally said" What happened? I wanna hear the full story" " The whole shebang, everything" Stephanie added. Mari heard a faint 'i think i need more coffee' from Tim.

" Well, let's head to the living room. This is gonna take a while" Alfred said out of nowhere.

As they were going to the living room, Mari's tattoos started glowing light purple.

"Don't worry" she said to them" It's just Nooroo. I think Tikki sent him."

As they sat down the glowing died down and they saw a little light purple creature appeared.

" Hello guardian or goddess? I still don't what to call you. I mean you are the guardian but you are also the goddess of the miraculous. You are basically the source of life and death at this point." The little creature said. Mari laughed and said "I've told you guys to call me Mari or Sadia. Anyways why are you here? Did Tikki send you?" 

"No, just felt lonely. And you felt sad earlier so I wanted to check on you." Nooroo said shyly

"It's ok. Should I summon the others for you to play with. I'm sure they are also lonely and hungry." Mari suggested. " Yeah, especially Plagg." The kwami said laughing a little

They got interrupted by Stephanie squealing, " OHMYGODIT'SSOOOOOOOOCUUUUUUTTTTE"

Nooroo immediately cuddled himself on the side of Mari's neck. Mari took Nooroo in her palms and traced the swirl on his head to calm him down. After he was calm, he left Mari and sat on Cassandra's head. 

Mari went to the middle of the living room and started to summon the Kwami's all the Kwami's roamed around first before staring at Mari in shock.

"What?" she asked. Tikki then said " The necklace you are wearing left a tattoo. It is the Wolf miraculous. You found Alpha, the wolf kwami. You just need to merge with it and your soul will be completely balanced." 

.