Chapter 8

Hal Jordan/Green Lantern woke up with a slight head ache, and the faint voice in his said 'you are in trouble' every thirty minutes. 

At first he thought it was a joke, but came to realize it was a warning. He didn't know what to look out for, ( A/N*sighs * poor Hal, gonna get smacked in the head with a tiny han- OW!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR??!! Mari: My Hands Are Not TINY!😤 A/N: jeez ok, okay.)

Bruce or Batman called and said that they will be joining us for breakfast and morning training.

~~Wayne Manor~~;3

Dick: So, who's gonna wake Sadia up?

They were pretty terrified of Sadia as she had made Bruce, THE DARK KNIGHT a.k.a. BATMAN, stutter. She seemed to be pissed off about something and they did not want to ask her about it because, come on, who wants to face a teenage assassin that is scary as heck, the wrath of her kwami friends who will curse you to eternal death because you made their chosen/guardian angry and the force of nature and its animals. Apparently Sadia is their Queen and the weather reflects her emotions. When she is angry, if she wanted, lightning will strike the person that made her mad. 

Bruce: Aight, I'm out.

Jason: I say demon brat wakes her up, he is her twin right?

Tim: Yeah, good idea. Demon spawn go wake your twin up.

Damien: Heck no. Gosh knows what will happen if I am not careful. I could get catalyzed by an angry God of Destruction for waking him up. And I don't want to get my head chopped off if I was mistaken as an intruder.

Dick:...

Jason:...

Tim:...*mumbles*I think this hallucination, yeah...right?

Stephanie:...

Cass:...

Barbra:...

Jason: What the actual flippen fuc-

Alfred: Language master Jason.

Jason: Fine. What in the actual flippen penguin!! Did he just admit he is scared of his little twin?

Damien: What?!?! She is scary!

Damien huffed and left to wake his twin up, whispering the she doesn't kill him on the spot.

Alfred: I think that you should all get ready for breakfast with JL.

And then disappeared in a very Alfred-like way.

Tim: I am never gonna get used to that. I need more coffee.

~~~~~Time skip to arriving at JL~~~~~

The Justice League and Young Justice were waiting for Bruce. Hal, however was trying to figure out what was going on with him.( A/N Poor idiot child)

Batman came into the JL dining room with batboys and a...ladybug person??

ladybug person??