CHAPTER 4

A month into Damien's stay in the Manor, he figured out they were the Batfam. He was not surprised because it was obvious to people who had sense. He thought of his sister, he hoped she was dead. He knew his family would like her more than him because was more likeable than him. Damien didn't tell anyone of his younger twin.

Time skip a year later.

It was time for the miraculous gods and goddesses to pick their owners, they were shocked when Tikki and Plagg went to Mari without hesitation, which caused and argument on which god they would give to Mari. During the argument, Mari slipped off into the weapon room and tossed everyone two weapons each.

"What are we supposed to do with these?" Rima asked. " There is an attack on the temple by Death Stroke. He attacked the League back when I was dropped off at the temple." Mari answered. The Order of the Guardians took their miraculous and put them back in the box for safety. They fought Death stroke's army but they did not make it. Almost all the miraculous were destroyed because of Feast. It ate the miraculous and destroyed them. All was gone except for Mari and Master Fu. Mari took the remaining Miraculous, the main seven and the ones she could save, nineteen miraculous. Master Fu turned Feast into stone and took Mari with him to Paris.

2 years went by without any problems. She continued her training with Master Fu. 

On her 11th birthday, Hawkmoth came. Master Fu gave the Black Cat Miraculous to Adrien and the Ladybug Miraculous to Mari. Marinette did not trust Adrien but pretended to. He always flirted with her. At school, her self-proclaimed bestfriend would give her photos of Adrien, saying that she has a crush on him. Marinette went with it to avoid suspicion. Mari has never let anyone come over and people thought it was weird. ' Sorry I can't, my grandpa doesn't like having people apart from family over at the house.' her excuse anytime someone asks. She wears blue eye contacts, so people think her eyes are blue

time skip to when Lila came...

Mari is now 14, they have been fighting Hawky for 3 years now. Lila took her friends away in the span of 2 hours. It was disappointing. The only ones by her side were Chloe, Kagami and Luka.

Present time...

Right now, Sadia Marinette Al-Ghul is 17 years old and is the current guardian of the miraculous. She is alone in world with no one with her. Her class got worse when Hawkmoth was defeated a year ago. They fought Hawkmoth for 6 years.

Mari is on a plane to Gotham to meet her real father. Tom and Sabine disowned her after Lila spun some lies about her. " Well, here we are. Gotham." Mari said as she brought her luggage to the waiting area. She was supposed to meet a guy named Alfred Pennyworth. She found him holding a board with her name on it. " Hello, are you Mr. Pennyworth?" She said in perfect English. " Hello Mistress Marinette. Yes I am, right this way." Alfred said directing her to the

With Damien, a few days before

Bruce called a meeting in the Bat cave. Alfred gave him a letter and said it was from Thalia. Damien knew it was about Sadia, his sister. Bruce finally asked," Damien. Did you know about your younger sister? Tell the truth." His brothers and sisters looked at him weird. " Uh, sister? please explain why we did not hear of this?" Dick said" She's not a topic I like to talk about." Damien answered. Bruce asked Damien to tell them about her. " She may seem nice but she is really mean." Damien lied." She was also an assassin like me, the lowest rank of assassins actually. She has anger issues." At least the first part was right, she was ranked the lowest even though she was better than Ra's himself. " Oh, it said she bullied a girl, Lila Rossi." Bruce told them, " We will bring it up with her at dinner when she arrives." Dick said to them, they nodded and got ready for patrol. Damien secretly smirked. 

They stopped some hostage situations and went to bed.

Present time...

The Wayne's were currently waiting at the front door for their sister/daughter. Alfred had doubts on what Damien said but didn't voice them. Once Marinette stepped into his vision he noticed something, the tattoos on her body were not his concern. The girl had a cast on her left foot, a brace and a sling for her right hand and a sling for her left hand also. Her left hand was wrapped in bandages. She had bluebell eyes but if you looked a little closer it looked purple, weird.  We introduced ourselves and I led her to the limo. She has an aura of strong magic around her. She is from Paris so there must be something going on that we didn't know about.

Mari POV

I went inside the limo. I wasn't surprised though because I am SM(Sadia Mari), the famous fashion designer. No one knows my identity. I am also Nettie, the famous singer, dancer and songwriter. I am filthy rich and I flex it when I want to and how I want to. Like my bestie Chloe used to say 'Burn them with your success'. Lila has already lied about knowing my both my other personas, including her ladybug one.

Alfred's POV

As I led her to the limo, I saw that she didn't look surprised. She must have been used to this. I still don't think she's a brat. Her stay here will be interesting to say the least. I also noticed that her luggage wasn't with her. We must have left it at the airport. I will drop her off at the Manor then go back to check for her luggage in the lost and found.

So... the next chapter will be out tomorrow. 

Me: The tattoos on her body are the-

Mari: Hey don't spoil it for the readers!!* whacks me on the head with stick*

Me: WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET THAT FROM?!!?!?!??!

Mari: I have my... Wayzz

Me: 🤣🤣