Chapter 12

Marinette was practicing her magic in the training room with the kwami's excluding Wayzz, Tikki and Plagg who were there to supervise.

Marinette: Which kwami am I practicing with today?

Wayzz: You're going with Flairre today.

Marinette was a bit nervous about this one. Flairre's power needs more focus and control or else the place could go up in flames. Flairre is the phoenix kwami.

She started her training.

She learnt how to use her fire shield and create weapons at the same time.

She learned a lot and she decided to play with her new powers before she went down for lunch.

She set herself on fire without hurting herself. It was so hot that it burnt her contacts but she didn't notice. It was going well, until her whole family burst into the room and her brother was holding her...EYE CONTACTS?!!

Damian: Hey sis, care to explai-

She lost focus and the fireball she was controlling flew to the other side of the room, setting it on fire.

___________________earlier

Damian was looking for his younger twin so he went to her room but he wasn't there. On the table, he saw a packet on blue eye contacts.

Damian went to the living room were his family was.

Damian: Hey guys, look at this.

he showed them the contacts.

Jason: Great, another secret.

Bruce: We should probably ask her about it.

They heard some noise from the training room so they assumed she was there.

____________present time

As they walked in they saw Mari. She was wearing 

She de transformed and then used water element to put the fire out

She turned to them.

Mari: What!

Damian must raised the box of blue contacts.

Her eyes widened. Her family looked in her eyes and they gasped.

Her eyes were a deep red.