CHAPTER 6

" But to get the miraculous it's a... spirit for a spirit and a soul for a soul- oh no. She died getting it didn't she." she asked

The wolf miraculous is a spiritual miraculous so it needed to be done. Chloe couldn't handle bullying and wanted to commit so she found another way to do it. By getting the Wolf miraculous.

"I know, she didn't want to live anymore but she didn't want to leave you alone. She thought you had Kagami with you. Where is Kagami??" Pollen asked. It made Mari think about all her friends. Lila set Kagami's house on fire while she was locked in her room. She didn't know she was crying again until it dropped on her hand so she ran up to her room. The Wayne's were curious to why she was crying but before they could ask, she ran up to her  room  and locked the door.

The Kwami's shared a sad and worried look. "What are you?" Bruce asked the Kwami's.

Wayzz and Tikki explained everything about the miraculous, the others pitching in once in a while.

When they finished explaining, Bruce decided that the miraculous was dangerous and would ask Marinette for the artifacts later, to send them to JL tower for protection.

The Kwami's started glowing," Well, see you later guys. My plate of cookies are waiting" Tikki said. The rest said bye to each other then they disappeared into the glow, which turned into a circles, sped up to Mari's room and fused with her. 

All the Kwami's left except Nooroo and Dusuu. 

Cass then asked, " Um, aren't you gonna go back to Marinette?" " No, we wanted to stay." Nooroo said "Besides, it's great to around the guardian, she has a heart of Gold!" Dusuu chirped behind him. " Yeah, mixed with ash and shattered glass" Nooroo muttered the last part. " hmm." Dusuu whined, annoyed with what Nooroo said.

" I'm hungry." Dusuu said, " Follow Alfred to the kitchen and tell him what you want." Bruce told them. They flew beside Alfred and talked on their way to the kitchen.

" Those artifacts are dangerous, we should take them to JL." Damien said, the others nodded.

" Why did you do it?" Jason asked," Do what Todd?" " Why'd you lie to us about her? So far she seems like an innocent pixie " Jason continued. " No, she's an innocent blueberry. Not a pixie." Dick started" " no! she's an innocent bluebell! She would like flowers more." Steph argued" I agree, but Mari-gold is better." Cass said surprising her family. Tim mumbled about needing more coffee. " Nah, Nettie is way better." Barbra said. " Coccinelle suites her since she is Ladybug" Tim said.

"Anyway, why did you lie about her?" Jason asked again.

"I guess I was just jealous. Back in the league she was asked to battle Lady Shiva, the must deadliest assassin, later when I asked mother why I couldn't battle Lady Shiva, she said I wasn't ready so I got mad about it because she better than me." Damien explained, It wasn't a surprise though, he always wanted to be the best in whatever he did.

The rest of the day was spent getting to know Mari. They didn't ask about why she cried earlier which she appreciated very much. She said se knew that they were the Batfam. "WHAT, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN HERE FOR TWO WEEKS " Jason had shouted. She then proceeded to go on about how it was obvious that they were the Batfam and how she was disappointed in Bruce for letting Jason and Dick run around Gotham without pants.(If you know what I mean) 

She then moved onto how their costumes where horrendous. "Seriously, it's like you put on a gray onesie with a bat symbol on it, wore gloves, black boots and a utility belt, added a mask and cowl and BOOM!! Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, Batman" Mari ranted,

Jason was rolling on the ground laughing his head off when, "Don't think I don't have anything to say about Red Hood because I certainly do." That shut him up. "What's with the helmet? You got a mask on already. Why would you put on a leather jacket? Brown for that matter. The shades totally clash together. I say Tim's costume is just fine, I like it, but the style will need a little tweaking." She continued then stopped, then she turned to Damien and asked

" Have you ever been hit by a car before?", he shook his head no "Because with that outfit you are begging to be hit by one. YOU👏🏼  LOOK👏🏼LIKE👏🏼 A👏🏼 TRAFFIC LIGHT👏🏼. And I blame you, Dick." She said pointing at said person.

"WHY??!!?" He questioned, " WHAT DID I HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?!!?", "YOU chose the colors. To be honest I wonder how y'all haven't been run over yet. If you need I will be in the gym." She walked off.