Chapter 10

They came up with a plan after Mari went to sleep. She let the kwami's out for the night so they don't get too bored.

Jayson: Ok, so we all know the plan?

The group nodded. Then they got on with it.

Kalkki teleported them to Lila's private jail cell.

Plagg made Lila dream about Mari being dead while Kalkki made an illusion of Marinette as a ghost. She was wearing an olden days white, blood stained dress with blood on her eyes, hands and legs, the blood seeping through the dress.

The dress and hair style (her hair is pale blue)

The illusion had a sad face on, angel wings and a golden halo

Lila POV

I was sitting in my room when I heard a voice call out

"w-why did you do it?"

I looked towards the voice but I didn't see anything. 'huh, must be my imagination.'

Then I heard the same sad voice from a minute ago,

"why did you do this to me?"

I looked to the corner of the cell and I saw ....

"M-marinette!?" I said, shocked. I then noticed the angel wings. She was dead.

I smirked, "Ha! I killed you!! I finally won!"

She smiled creepily and disappeared. I turned towards the window but then I saw someone standing away from the light. Ok, now that was creepy.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I yelled, frightened.

"Oh,"

"you know who I am."  The person said, it was like a thousand voices were talking at the same time.

I curled up into a ball, I was about to cry. Why won't they leave me alone?

I raised my head and came face to face with...Marinette again!?

I looked her over and gulped. She was terrifying. And she had a venomous smile on her face. He teeth were sharp. Really sharp. She was a demon. Different from the Angel Marinette.

Her eyes turned black and a purple, almost black liquid started pouring out

Her eyes turned black and a purple, almost black liquid started pouring out. Fast.

I was now crying and thrashing through the thick liquid, trying to stay afloat. but it was no use.  felt like I was burning up and my limbs were ripped off me. I screamed in pain but no one heard me.

I let out one last scream before I blacked out.

Still Lila POV

I woke up panting and in pain and panting for air.

"Oh, thank gosh it was just a nightmare." I said, relieved that what happened wasn't real.

"Aww, that's too bad."

I turned around and saw both the angel and demon Marinette with the whole Batfam, the...kwami's?? And Chat blanc??!!!!?.

Adrien can't get akumatized, hawkmoth was defeated. (they revealed their identities to the public and introduced the kwami's)

"W-what's going on? Why a-are y-you guys here?" I asked

Robin answered," for revenge."

What? We have never met and I didn't do anything to them.

"what? I don't get it." I said confused.

" You hurt our sister." Red hood said

"Who is she!? I don't even know her!" I said defending myself.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng. That ring a bell?" Red Robin answered.

Shit. Shit..shitshitshitshit. I messed up. I messed up big time.

"i-i didn't know she was your sister!" I exclaimed

"well. You did put someone in a hospital multiple times, steal her friends and her parents and planned to ruin her relation ship with her crush." Chat blanc said.

"let's get this over with. I run a business y'know." Batman said.

Third POV

The beat and tortured Lila till she was almost dead.

Well, they did kill her but tikki brought her back as she wasn't supposed to die yet. If she did, the world would be unbalanced.

Then they left her there for the guards to find her.

Buh- bye my blueberry Jollyranchers ;)