Chapter 9

Jay: ....OH HECK NAW, YOU HAVE A BOFRIEND!!?!?!

Mari took a photo of their shocked faces, laughing like the maniac she is.

Dick: HOW DID I NOT KNOW OF THISS??!?!?

Dami: I wanna meet him.

Bruce: How can you be so calm about this??!?

Dami: I wanna spar with him to see if he is worthy of dating my younger sister.

Damian: Author, I don't always want to spar with everyone I meet...right?! (Please do not break the fourth wall. Thank you *fixes wall*😊🧱🛠)

Alfred: I believe you should leave now Mari.

Mari: Of course, I'm bringing him over for dinner.

Alfred: Of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner

Mari and Felix came back an hour ago and went up to Mari's room.

Jason: Make sure to leave the door open. I don't want mini Mari's running around anytime soon.

Mari: WE ONLY DID IT ONCE!!

Jason: AND HOW IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER??!?

Mari: IT WASN'T!!

They spent their time in Mari's room playing games, reading books and watching movies. Soon, Alfred called them down for dinner.

 Bruce: So Felix, what do you do?

Felix: Well, I am the CEO of GDV fashion studios (Graham De Vanily), and I model for MDC designs.

Tim, Dick an Jay: COOL!!

Felix: So, Ms. Miraculous did you tell them about the Liar thing in Paris?

Mari froze when all eyes turned to her.

Mari: W-well, I...-

Felix: -didn't want to worry them? You say that all the time. Their your family Netta. Tell them. You can cry and scream all you want. They are gone for good. Please, this is not healthy.

Marinette sighed and told them everything. She told them about her stay at the guardian temple, how she had made some friends, Hawkmoth and Mayura, Emilie's situation, Lila the Liar, becoming guardian and losing Master Fu. She told them of how she would see her friends get killed in different ways during the vicious Akuma attacks, sending Hawkmoth and Mayura for Chloe switching her soul for the wolf miraculous because she couldn't handle the bullying. Lila setting Kagami's house on fire. She told them about Chat Noir getting corrupted, how he became obsessed, how he killed Luka because we spent too much time together, and how he was killed by the order trying to turn him immortal. She used her guardian powers to make the order pass out and then disintegrating the chains and saving her and her friends. She told them how she had nightmares and how Lila was sent to Juvenile prison in France and how she would be shipped off to Italy to finish her sentence where she would spend life in Prison when she was of age as she is still 17.

She missed her friends so much. They were like her second family.

Damian: What happened to Emilie?

Felix sighed : She found out what Gabriel did and that Adrien died so she sold the company and she...-she killed herself because of depression. All the money they had were donated to some of the orphanages , local schools and hospitals around France.

Damian: Y'know, there might be a use for the Joker after all.

Jason: What's the plan Lil' D?

Damian: Hold on, we still have to include the fandom too. 

(DAMIAN AMIR AL-GHUL WAYNE!! DID YOU JUST BREAK DA FOURTH WALL AGAIN!?! *sigh*He better fix that wall, or else we are all attending a funeral after they deal with the Lair😤)

WELL GOODBYE MY LITTLE TORTALINI'S 😊🤗🥰

Y'all comment what we should do to the Lair 'cause I am ready to smack that THOT.😈☠