Chapter 11

Mari woke up feeling terrible.

Mari: Ugh, I can't believe I'm sick.

She went downstairs and got a cup of coffee. Surprisingly everyone including Bruce was in the kitchen.

Jason: Yo Pixie-pop, u good?

Mari: I'm fine. Don't worry 'bout me.

Felix: Just leave her be, U can't do anything if she's awake, either you take the easy way and wait for her collapse or risk your life and try to knock her out.

Tim: U sure? she looks exhausted.

Mari: Ugh, I told you I'M FINE

she snapped at them and left but before she could step out of the room,

Felix: 3..2..1

Mari: *passes out*

Bruce: Well, I have work. So u guys are stuck with her.

Felix: W-wait, take me with you, I've never dealt with a sick Netta alone before. It was always with her Uncle and Aunt. Please

Bruce: Well, there's always time to learn by yourselves.

Alfred: I will drop Master Bruce a work, don't do anything stupid while I'm away. Breakfast is on the table.

After Bruce and Alfred left.

Damian: Ok, since Felix has been around her when she's sick, what does her Uncle and aunt do first.

Felix: Umm, check if she has a cold or fever.

Damian: Ok, I'll get the thermometer.

Mari: *Wakes up* huh? where's bubba?

Her words were slurred because she was sick and had a stuffy nose.

Mari tried to get up but Felix stopped her

Felix: No, you have to rest.

Mari: Why?

Felix: You're sick.

Mari: NO I'M NOT!!....am I? *sniff*

Jason: Yes, U are. I'm gonna get u a blanket.

Damian came back 

Damian: Got it!

Mari: BUBBA!!

Damian: Um...am I missing something?

Mari: He told me I'm sick *points at Felix*

Damian: But u are sick.

Mari: I'm NOT! *starts to cry*

Damian: Ok ok, okay. U are not sick, but u are very tired and need to sleep.

Mari: *stops crying* ok. *falls asleep*

When Alfred got back she woke up again. They tried getting her to take her medicine but she jumped off the couch with her blanket and ran away to somewhere.

Time skip

Bruce got back from work around 6 and they had dinner. I mediately after that they continued looking for Mari.

Bruce: What are you guys looking for?

Jason: Marinette

Bruce: What?! How?

Tim: She has a fever but she doesn't want to take her medicine so she ran away to somewhere and now we can't find her.

Bruce: And you've checked everywhere?

Damian: Yes, we have checked everywhere including bat cave. We can't find her

Felix sat down on the couch with tears in his eyes.

Felix: What if we can't find her? She's probably all by herself and scared, what if the Joker got her and is now keeping her hostage or- or what if *sniff* I'm a terrible boyfriend.

Jason: No you're not. I promise she'll be ok, just think positive right now ok?...ok. Now, does anyone have a plan.

Bruce: How about we contact Selina and ask if she, Harley and Ivy could go out and look for her incase she left the manor.

Jason: Great idea.

Selina agreed to the plan informed Ivy and Harley.

Damian: We can go on an early patrol and look for her too.

Bruce: Good idea, Alfred can you try to track her location from the bat cave?

Alfie: Of course master Bruce.

They changed, Felix transformed and they left and  started their search two hours went by. Alleys, roof tops, behind shops, inside shops it they can't find her anywhere. Felix was getting desperate, he couldn't live without her. She was his world and he didn't want to loose her. Ever.

Alfred(through the coms): I found her. She's at the Wayne Garden, the one Ivy tends to.

Bruce: Oh thank goodness.

Damian: She's at Wayne garden!

Felix sighed in relief. They found her.

They told the police that they found her.

They told Selina and she told them that they would meet there.

When they arrived they found her huddled in the middle of an animal bubble.

There were stray cat and dogs, tigers, snakes, crocodiles, and bunnies, bees, ladybugs, a deer etc. But they were not trying to kill each other and in the middle of all of this chaos was Marinette still wrapped in her blanket. Almost all the animals had pink bows on them. The ladybugs and bees were in a basket of flowers that had a bow on it.

Jason: See, she's perfectly fine...I think *thinks* what the actual fuck!

Harley/Ivy/Selina: Aww, so cute.

Damian: Is that Titus and Alfred the cat?

Bruce: Just one normal child, it's not that much is it? one is a all I ask for. Someone please tell me where I went wrong?

Tim: I need more coffee to deal with this.

Mari: *Wakes up* shh, be quiet. They are sleeping. *goes back to sleep*

Felix: *unimpressed* Only you Netta, only you.

Alfred appears with the limo and clothes for them to change into.

Jason: guess we're camping out here tonight.

They changed, Felix de-transformed.

time skip to morning.

Mari woke up and screamed to wake her family up.

Jason: Intruders!!

Tim: COFFEEEEEEE

Damian: *pulls out katana from heaven knows where*

Alfred: Glad to see you are all awake.*smiles cheerfully*

Dick: Why is Alfred so cheerful at this time in the morning?!

Mari: Let's go home, there might be tourists coming.

Bruce: Ugh. Fine, get into the limo.

Felix: Babe...why?

Mari: Because I can🤭