Moving

HI OK SO BEFORE WE GET INTO THE STORY 1. IM BAD AT COMMAS AND STUFF LIKE THAT 2 I ALSO MAY HAVE NO MOTIVATION AT TIME CAUSE I WOKE UP TODAY AND DECIDED I WANTED TO WRITE A BOOK 3 THERE WILL BE NO SMUT AND THE KISSING SCENES WILL BE KINDA LOW AS I AM EXTREMELY ALONE SO YEAH ALSO NONE OF THIS IS BASED OFF OF REAL LIFE EVENTS I JUST HAD A RUSH OF MOTIVATION LAST NIGHT SO..... YEAH. ANYWAYS ENJOYYYY!

"AHHHHH," George screamed as his online best friend, Dream, knocked him into a ravine in his favorite game, Minecraft. "Hey that wasn't fair" he pouted. Dream started wheezing with laughter about how frustrated George was. "THATS WAS TOTALY FAIR," Dream screamed into his mic, "ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU REFUSE TO ADMIT DEFEAT." Dream laughed.

It was 1:45 am and George didn't want to get off even though he had school tomorrow, but before he decided to get off he had to tell Dream his exciting news. "Hey before I get off guess what!" George said wanted to to scream with excitement. "What?" Dream asked confused. "IM MOVING TO AMERICA!" George yelled at the top of his lungs possibly waking up his parents.

"OH MY GOD THAT IS SUCH GOOD NEWS!"
Dream yelled back. Dream thought to himself, "I wonder if George is moving to Florida." They never told each other their locations other than George lives in England and Dream lives in America, George doesn't even know Dreams real name, Clay.
They got off the call and headed to sleep. Little did they both know that George was going to the same school as Clay.

HI I FINISHED MY FIRST CHAPTER IM SO SORRY THAT ITS SHORT BUT THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SOO YEAH. ANYWAY PLS LEAVE SUGGESTIONS OK?
REMEMBER TO DRINK AND EAT LOVE YOU GUYS!
(314 words)