The Arcade

Tw: Cussing

Clay and George walk into the arcade.

Clay hands the cash register person $20, they get their tokens and head off.

"Hey Georgie what game you wanna play first?"

George blushes at the nickname Georgie.

"Uhh how about this alien game?"

Clay looks at the Alien game and nods happily, he has kept his eye on that game the second they walked in.

They go over to the game and surprisingly George is good at it.

"Haha wow, I never thought you would be good at shooting Aliens." Clay laughs.

"Shut up and let me play." Mumbles an overly concentrated George.
They win, only because George was the only one focused on the game, Clay was drooling over George and half playing.

They play a couple more games and count up their tickets.

"458 tickets." George says unenthusiastically.

"Hey, thats not that bad you know its enough for you to get this blue teddybear." Clay says, trying to make George a bit happier.

George eyes the bear with interest.

"That blue teddybear please." The cash person nods, grabs it, and brings it to George.

They hand over the tickets and walk away.

"Clay I'm kinda hungry." George whines as he feels his stomach growl.

"Awwww is baby Georgie hungwy?" Clay coos, obviously joking.

George didn't like that.

He got back at Clay, but in a way you wouldn't expect.

George grabs Clay's shirt collar and drags him down to his level, their faces barely inches apart.

Clay could feel George's hot breath on his lips, not touching but very close.

"Say that again? I didn't hear you." George says, making Clay become more flustered then he already is.

"I- uh n- nothing?" Clay stammers out. George lets go of his shirt and walks off with a triumphant smirk on his face.

Leaving Clay standing there watching George walk off to get in line for food.

Sheesh he is getting confident

Clay thought to himself before heading off to stand in line with George.

They get their food and head to and empty table to sit down.

Clay wasn't talking, but George knew why.

"Aww is baby Clay all flustered?" George coos in a cocky voice.

At this point Clay had enough of the teasing and decided it was time to make George flustered.

Clay turns in his seat at lightning speed at grabs George by the collar, and gripping George's leg with his hand.

"Say that again, Sweetheart?" Clay whispers in a low seductive tone.

Clay pulls a flustered George closer. They stay there for a moment looking into each others eyes, lips almost touching before Clay lets go of George with a smirk.

George decided that was enough teasing that day and kept his eyes on his food.

"HEYYYYY BIG MAN CLAY."

Oh no.

Clay and George turn around to see Tommy and the rest of their friend group standing a few feet away.