Football and Friends

JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW I MENT TO ADD A NOT FOOTBALL FRIEND GROUP IN EARLIER BUT ANYWAY IMA ADD THE GROUP IN THIS CHAPTER

George was back in school, all he could think about was Saturday with Clay and Nick.

When he got to his locker he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around to see piss colored eyes staring back at him. Blushing he said, "C-can I help you Clay?" Clay took notice of George blushing and him stuttering but he thought it was cute and decided not to say anything.

"Actually not really but I just wanted you to meet some of my friends." Clay stepped back to reveal a medium sized group.

"Lemme introduce them." "This is Tommy, him and Toby are freshmen" he nodded at a grumpy looking blonde with blue eyes who just scowled at Clay. Next to him was a friendly looking brunet who's name was Toby but goes by his Minecraft gamertag Tubbo.

Towering above the two boys was a senior named Wilbur. Next to him was a girl with pink hair named Niki who greeted George with a kind smile.

On the other side of Clay was Nick, and 5 others. Darryl who goes by the name BadBoyHalo, or just Bad, Zak who goes by Skeppy, a brunet named Karl, and Alex, a guy wearing a beanie with black hair sticking out the front. But the tallest of the group was Ranboo who had his hair dyed half black and half white.

Everyone said hi to George except Tommy who started to tease George about his height.

"Im average height Tommy" said George as he rolled his eyes. "Your just mad that your not tall like me bruv" Tommy argued back. "Tommy drop it" Wilbur scolded. "Sorry about that George, Tommy just wants to look down on everyone but he really can't because he is still a child."

"IM NOT A CHILD" Tommy yelled at Wilbur. "Yeah sure" Clay scoffed. He earned a glare from Tommy in return.

"Well I just wanted you to meet the friend group considering your now in it." Clay said. "Welp time to get to class I guess... see ya at lunch George." "Bye" everyone but Tommy said and they walked off to their classes. Leaving a stunned George at his locker.

"Wow im Clays friend..." he said to himself almost not believing it.

————————————Time skip to lunch bc school is boring

George looked around the cafeteria to see if he could find the group and sure enough he did.

They waved him over and took a seat. They were talking about Minecraft but George didn't pay attention all he could think about was Clay. Tommy decided it was a good idea to poke George with a fork to wake him up from his thoughts but instead he just startled him and got food thrown all over the table.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR" George screeched at Tommy. Not a good idea because Tommy decided to yell back, "I WANTED TO WAKE YOU UP FROM YOUR FANTASY ABOUT CLAY." At that George immediately became flustered . He started muttering, "I wasn't thinking about Clay I was thinking about... stuff." "Aha sure bruv" Tommy said rolling his eyes.

Niki looked over at George, "Hey George you going to the football game tonight? Clay and Nick are playing." George looked up at Niki, "Yeah sure!" Niki nodded and returned back to her conversation with Wilbur.

George was back to daydreaming when he heard Clay sit next to him panting. "Sorry I had to stay for science homework then run all the way to the lunchroom" He said in between breaths. George looked at him amused and said, "Huh that sucks, im going to the game tonight anyway maybe ill see you." George said surprisingly calmly, but he knew that any moment his face was about to get as red as a tomato. Clay nodded "ok" and went to eat his lunch.

——————Time skip to George at home on his computer

Dream

George
Hey Dream guess what! Im going to Clay's football game today!

Dream
YAAA LETS GOO!

George
Idk what to wear though

Dream
How about you wear the school colors? But make yourself stand out so that Clay can see you ;)

After Clay typed this waiting for a response he wondered if George would take his advice, because if he didn't even take his advice on this simple suggestion then his whole plan could be ruined.

George
Haha good idea Dream tysm! Ill talk to you after the game ok?

Dream
Ok bye George! Also tell me if he talks to you after the game i want tea ;)

George
FINEEE LOL

After talking with Dream, George decided to take his advice and wear the school colors but make sure to stand out.

He threw on a light colored sweatshirt and sweatpants because the school colors were light colored, but he decided to put on clout goggles on his head to stand out a bit more.

George got to the football game and immediately panicked. It was extremely crowded almost all the seats were taken, but he calmed down once he saw Ranboo, towering above everyone waving him over to the group.

Just saying I know nothing about football and this is coming from an American.💀

George sat down on the bleachers and waited for the players to come out. When he saw Clay he waved, his heart fluttered when he saw Clay wave back at him with a big smile.

————- time skip to halfway through the game BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND FOOTBALL

Halftime was almost done when he got up to use the bathroom when he saw Clay jogging over to him. Clay stared at George for a split second before saying, "Hey Georgie I've been wanting to say this but nice glasses, they really make you stand out in the crowd.

While George was blushing looking for words to say and silently thanking his 'online friend' Dream. Clay was simply thinking to himself.

Hmm he took my advice thats a start...

George looked back up at Clay saying, "T-thanks Clay..." George quickly ran off to the bathroom blushing leaving Clay with his thoughts on what George might say about him next and what he should suggest.

George sat back at his seat to watch the rest of the game. Cheering as the home team won the game.

At the end of the game people were leaving and him and his friends decided to stay back for a while to wait for all the cars to leave. About 10 minutes later Clay came out of the locker room with his football bag to sit down and talk with his friends. George was daydreaming when Clay said, "hey George want me to drive you home? Its kinda late and walking takes a while." George, trying not to blush accepted the offer and Clay dropped George at his house before driving off.

George went to discord on his computer to tell Dream about the game.

Dream

George
HEY DREAM GUESS WHAT! THE TEAM WON AND YOUR IDEA FOR STANDING OUT WAS GREAT BECAUSE WHEN CLAY CAME OUT ONTO THE FEILD HE ALMOST NOTICED ME IMMEDIATELY AND WAVED AT ME. PLUS RIGHT BEFORE I WENT TO USE THE RESTROOM HE CAME UP TO ME AND SAID HOW I STOOD OUT AGAINST THE CROWD!! PLUS HE DROVE ME HOME AND I FELT LIKE I WAS ABOUT TO EXPLODE I WAS TRYING SO HARD NOT TO BLUSH HAHAHA

Dream
LMAO I THINK HE MIGHT LIKE YOU GEORGIE!! ALWAYS TAKE MY ADVICE OK? I GIVE GOOD ADVICE

George
YES YOU DO, ANYWAY IMA GO SLEEP NOW OK?

Dream
IGHT NIGHT GEORGIE

George
NIGHT DREAM

Clay sat back at his desk his eyes slowly closing. The last thing he remembered thinking about before he fell asleep was How am I gonna tell George i'm Dream...

1221 WORDS POGGGGGGGGG
ANYWAY TYSM FOR READING REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK <3
AND LEAVE SUGGESTIONS