School

Hiiii so I'm basically speed running this because I don't wanna loose motivation any pls enjoy and leave suggestions :)

George was excited and about to head off to school until he decided he was gonna text Dream before he went.
Dream :)
Hey George is it the first day
of school for you?

George
Yeah! Im heading off right now!

Dream :)
Ooh me too i'm about to go to school too!

George
Okay! Ill tell you how my day went okay?

Dreamy :)
Okkk!
————————————— (Time skip: George got off the bus and is heading into school)
George decided to check out the school in the summertime with his family before they started packing, so George knew his way around and he knew where his classes were.

George was walking to his class when he ran into a group of football players.

As he bumped into the group he noticed an attractive blonde male with light green eyes and perfect freckles across his nose staring back at him.

He was brought back to reality when the group said "HEY! Watch where your going new kid."

And George was pushed into the lockers while they walked away laughing.

"Rude," George thought to himself.

The only guy not laughing was the blonde one. He just stared at George with pity in his eyes for a few more seconds before walking away quickly to get to the rest of the group with a sad expression.

As George went to his first class he realized he was in the same class as the boy staring at him, in fact, their seats were right next to each other.

As soon as George realized that he sat next to the blonde boy he immediately became flustered.

"Don't screw this up." George said to himself knowing he probably already did when he blushed at the boy sitting next to him.

When George thought that it couldn't get any more embarrassing it just did when the teacher said, "Pair up with the person sitting next to you to work on this project. You have to get it done in a week and it is an at home project so you need to get each others numbers and addresses."

George looked like he was gonna piss himself, he slowly turned his head to the boy sitting next to him, blushing rapidly.

"Hi" said the blonde, "I'm Clay, what's your name?" He said awkwardly. "George... my name is uh George." George said with his nervous and extremely flustered British accent.

When Clay heard George introduce himself he immediately gave a slightly curious look.

"Hm, nice to know.. anyway can i get your discord?" Clay said slowly. "O-oh sure" George responded nervously, once they exchanged discords, they headed off to their next classes.
————————————————————- (time skip to the end of the day)
George watched Clay run home quickly wondering why he was in such a rush.

"HEY SHORTIE" someone called out. George turned around, annoyed to see the group of jocks he ran into earlier.

"Uh- can I help you?" George said nervously.

The guy who called him had short, black hair and a smirk on his face, "No... but you try to help yourself and get this."

As he said that the other jocks had took off his backpack and flung it into a tall tree.

"Fetch" the guy with black hair sneered. When the group left, laughing, George, struggling, climbed up the tree to go retrieve his backpack.

After he retrieved his backpack George went home to go message Clay.

YAYYYY FINISHED SECOND CHAPTER!
MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK
ALSO LEAVE SUGGESTIONS
(words 586)