Cheer

Dream

George
Dream I want to join the school cheerleading team.

Clay read this message and many things went through his mind at once

Omg I will get to see him in a skirt!

He will get bullied

People might hate him

The girls on the team might never accept him

He will be cheering for me at games!

But how will I protect him from hate if im not there to help him...

But he knew that he will try to protect George at all costs.

Dream
WHAT WOW YES YES

George
Im worried I will get bullied

Dream
What about that Clay kid? Wont he like protect you or sum?

George
Yeah I guess so....

Dream
Is tryouts soon?

George
Yeah they are today

Dream
I would like to hear the good news once you get in :D

George
But what if I don't get in....

Dream
If they don't accept you then they are missing out on having the most amazing person on their team!

George
Awwwww tysm!

Dream
You should probably practice and stretch now

George
Yeah I should but tysm for believing in me!

Dream
Anytime :)

George started to get ready for school, packing up everything and getting dressed.

Then he started stretching until his mom told him it was time to go.

George stared out the window, wondering whether the cheer team was a good idea.

When he got to school he was met by an overly excited Karl and Quackity.

"WE THINK YOU SHOULD JOIN THE CHEER TEAM WITH US, NIKI, AND SKEPPY!" They screamed in George's face, in sync.

"I was just about to go tell you guys I wanted to join the cheer team!" George laughed back.

Observing the three friends in the background was Clay and Nick.

"I swear, those three all share a single braincell." Nick whispered to Clay.

Clay hummed in agreement, his eyes fixed on George.

Clay was snapped back into reality when he saw George standing in-front of him, waving his hand over his face.

"Oh! Hi George, happy.... Monday?" Clay squinted his eyes, trying to figure out if it was Thursday or Monday.

"Clay... I have important news for you...." George said, nervously.

Clay could guess what George was about to say, but he wasn't too sure.

"Yeah what is it?" Clay asked, worriedly.

"Uh..... I'm joining... the cheer team....." George looked at his feet, his face red.

Clay picked up George by his waist, and held him over his head, looking into George's eyes, his face flushed.

"I want to be the first person to see you in that skirt Georgie." Clay said in a seducive, joking tone.