The project

Uh im changing Dream to clay just so you know

Clay came over at around 8:20 pm to work on the project with George.

George seemed to be really fidgety and whenever they made eye contact George would always blush and look away.

Clay wondered if the George from minecraft was the same George in his school because they both have a British accent and the same name.

"One in a 7.8 billion chance" Clay laughed at himself.

"Well uh-" George started saying "So how far on your research have you gotten?"

"Eh not much" Clay said in a bored voice.

"Ooh wait! Wanna do something else?" Clay said excitedly.

"Well.... what do you have in mind?.." George said slowly.

"How about we watch a movie considering we just worked hard."  Clay started

George knowing that they didn't get much done at all he said yes because of how boring the work was.

When they got downstairs to go watch the movie Clay asked George, "hey what movie do you wanna watch?"

Clay was listening closely to see what movie George wanted, because his online friend George hated scary movies.

George just replied with a simple but nervous, "Idk you pick..."

To test George, Clay decided on the horror movie (insert horror name movie im sorry idk any good horror movies other then shark ones tbh)

George's face went pale when he heard the name of the movie, but he didn't wanna be scared infront of his (somewhat) friend, so he said, "y-yeah sure"

Clay took notice of this but didn't think anything of it.

Halfway into the movie George fell asleep, cuddling up against Clay.

Clay just looked at George with soft eyes and thought This is so cute I don't wanna move him but I also don't wanna sleep on the couch.

Clay gave in and slept on the couch with George, one arm draped across his shoulders and his chin resting on George's head.

HELLO IK THIS IS SHORT LIKE EVERY OTHER CHAPTER BUT TYSM FOR 7 READS ON THE FIRST CHAPTER YAYYYYY
(Words 349)