Game day

Tw: Blood and Violence

Ring
Ring
Ring

The school bell, George and Clay were just talking about how excited they were for the game. It has been a week since tryouts, and the cheer team was ready.

The group had multiple encounters at lunch with the snotty popular girls, saying how it's a sin to be gay and boys can't be on the cheerleading team.

The argument always ended with Nick, Karl, and Quackity making out at the lunch table to get the girls away.

But the three weren't complaining.

When Clay and George heard the bell, the stopped their conversation, and headed to their first class, science.

They didn't have assigned seats, George and Clay wanted to sit together but they found that the desks have been separated.

George and Clay sat at the back of the Classroom, George took the seat in-front of Clay, and Clay took the last seat in the back behind George.

The science teacher, Mrs. Puffy came in and started explaining dissecting frogs.

George was utterly disgusted, but Clay found the lesson interesting.

"Psst George!" Clay whispered, one eye on Puffy, teaching.

"Yeah?" George whispered back.

"If we get to team can we team together?" Clay whispered back, excited.

"George and Clay." Mrs. Puffy said in a loud, stern voice.

Their heads shot up, and the class stared holes in their skulls.

"Would you mind sharing what you are whispering about to the class?" Mrs. Puffy suggested with an annoyed expression.

"Uh.... yeah we just wanted to know if we get to team on this." Clay responded.

"If you were listening, I already said that we are getting teams." Mrs. Puffy rolled her eyes at the two and went back to teaching, on what to do when you pair up.

George and Clay immediately dragged their chairs and desks over to each other to pair up.

This was going to be fun.

Clay was disappointed that they weren't dissecting the frogs that day, but George was relived out of his mind.

Their next class was math, with their teacher, Mr. Hbomb.

No one found that class interesting, just boring Algebra that no one would need in the future.

They had 1 more class before it was lunch.

Reading.

Clay HATED that class.

Because Techno was there.

Thankfully they all had separated desks, but that still wasn't enough to keep him from whispering mean slurs to him and George.

Today that class wasn't too bad, Techno was quiet, and they were able to pair up with friends.

But the thing was, Techno was quiet.

Clay pushed that thought aside and paired up with George, the assignment was to make a book at least 7 chapters long.

The two had the same idea.