The Talk

THIS STROY MAY BE SHORT BUT THERE WILL BE FULL NEAR THE END OK??
TW: CUSSING 🌝 but it will be like censored out :)
Mom, Dad don't attack me for the cussing pls i beg you I need to feed my readers 🥲

"Clay, we need to talk"

Ranboo brought Clay over to the library knowing very well they were skipping a class, but it was worth it.

Ranboo explained how he saw George run into the bathroom, about to break down and he walked in to hear George crying.

He explained how George told his side of the story, about when they kissed it felt like a fantasy but an amazing one, but when they disconnected their lips he was brought back to reality.

Eyes burning holes into him, realizing Alex dared Clay to kiss George, about how he felt that Clay never ment the kiss and it ment everything to George.

Clay felt torn into pieces, he didn't think that it would effect George so badly, sure they had both just been outed to the whole school but still.

"Hey Ranboo can you tell George at lunch to go talk to me?"

Ranboo rolls his eyes, "Clay. No. He needs time alone if you go try to talk to him again he might snap and then your friendship will be over."

Ranboo walked away to his next class considering he missed his first one talking to Clay and George. Leaving Clay alone in the halls.

It was lunch time and Clay looked around the lunch room for his group, when he found his group they didn't say a word to him and kept their eyes on their food.

"What?" Clay asked confused and slightly annoyed.

They ignored him and kept eating. Clay knew they weren't gonna talk so he unwrapped his food and started eating too.

Before he was about to take his first bite his sandwich was knocked out of his hand and thrown across the floor. Fuming, Clay slowly looked up at the person who ruined his lunch with murder written across his face.

"Can. I. Help. You." Clay said with mad annoyance in his voice, he looked into the eyes of Carson. The person who posted George and Clay kissing.

"Hey remember me B*tch" Carson said with a smirk on his face.

At this Clay shot up to grab the collar of his shirt.

"What. Did. You. Call. Me?" Clay asked venom rolling of of his tongue.

"B*tch" Carson replied looking slightly nervous looking up at the taller man with a stare.

Clay kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and sent Carson rolling across the floor.

Clay calmly picked up his sandwich from the floor and continued eating while Carson was crawling across the floor in pain.

Everyone at the table started at Clay with a slightly alarmed expression.

"What?" Clay asked pretending to be confused.

Everyone shuffled their gaze away from Clay and continued eating without a sound.

———————————-

George was making his way back from his last class when he was shoved against the lockers by a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.