🔱Izuku Jackson🔱 Part 1 (Put you in your place)

Uraraka:"Izuku Jackson?"

Author:"Yup, let me explain about this au a bit~So basically you all are demigods,which means you guys are son or daughters of gods."

Midoriya:"As in greek gods like Zeus."

Author:"That's right Midoriya ,and in this au you guys attend a demigod school called Camp Half Blood. And this video shows Midoriya's first day around campus.Now that's settled,let us begin!"

*sorry if i got anything wrong cause i don't know much about Percy Jackson* 

Playing "Put you in your place"

The screen lights up and shows Kirishima, Deku and the rest of the dekusquad

The screen lights up and shows Kirishima, Deku and the rest of the dekusquad.They were showing Midoriya around campus.

Kirishima:"Hey bakubro,look it's me!"

Bakugou:"I see that shitty hair."

Mina:"OMG,Kiri u look so different!Are those horns?!"

Kirishima then walks up to the bakusquad and starts introuducing them.

Kirishima:"Meet Katsuki,son of Ares,God of war."

Bakugou:"You got a problem with that? Prepare to be pulverized, newbie!"

Urarka:"Wow what a great start" Uraraka said sarcastically

Todoroki:"I guess he's personality will never change no matter which universe he's in."

Bakugou:"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU ICYTHOT SON OF A B-"

Todoroki:"Don't call my mother a bitch" Todoroki starts to tense up

Bakugou:"I was talking about your dad."

Todoroki:" Oh,nevermind carry on."

Midoriya:"Todoroki-kun, No."

Mina:"Okay,aside from that but first name basis?"Kirishima then blushes along with Bakugou.

Author:"Well in this world everyone uses their first name."