😈🏨Hazbin Hotel🔥 Part 1 (Pilot)

Midoriya:"But Hazbin Hotel doesn't sound sexual?"

Aoyama:"✨sounds like my type of show!✨"

Author:"Like Iida said, don't judge a book by it's cover😏"

Sato:"By the looks of the face your making, I don't like where this is going....."

Author:"Let me explain, on this universe you guys are demons and this universe takes place in Hell. So you guys might look a bit different! "

Mina:"OoOoOo! Sounds interesting!"

Author:"But before we start,I'm going to invite some special guest!" *snap fingers*

Suddenly,a portal appears on the roof of the other side of the theatre and some mysterious figure drops out of it. They land on the seats and when the class saw who they were,they were immediately on guard.

Shiggy:"OWWWW,WHERE ARE WE!"

Dabi:"Mamagiri, did you send us somewhere with your quirk again?"

Kurogiri:"I'm afraid not..."

Toga:"Hey guys look !"

Shigaraki turns around only to see heroes

Shiggy:"Heroes.......Did you do this!"

Toga:"Wow ! I see my darling Izuku there! *waves at him*HI IZUKUUUUU !!!"

Midoriya hides behind Todoroki. But then we heard screams coming from the portal,a few pro heroes came out from the portal .

Hawks:"HOLY JESUS,WHAT IS THIS PLACE!" *landed safely *

Meanwhile.....

Mic:"SHOTAAAAA ! I COULDNT FIND YOU ANYWHERE,I THOUGHT I LOST YOUUU!"

Mr.Aizawa:"Stop screaming in my ears..."

Allmight:"Please quiet down..."

Midnight:"Yeah yeah flirt later but cant you see that VILLAINS ARE ON THE PREMISES !"

Shiggy:"Well we didn't do this so what did you do!"

A figure then appears behind Shigaraki..

Shiggy:"What the-"

Author:"Hi nice to meet you! Let me explain-"

shigaraki turns around on guard putting his five fings on the Author's face hoping to defend himself but failed miserably.

Author:*pulls his hand away glaring at him * ARE YOU DONE NOW, NOW LET ME EXPLAIN YOU CRUSTY MUSTY HANDJOB PIECE OF -....sorry lost my temper"

The whole theatre was staring at Author some scared some surprised.

Bakugou:"Ha, I'm starting to like this bitch"

Author:"Why thank you, i love u too❤️"

Bakugou gets flustered and turns away blushing as he never heard someone say "I love u "to him before.