🔱Izuku Jackson🔱 Part 3 (My Grand Plan)

Author:"Get ready and grab some popcorn girls cause this next part is about Bakudeku/Dekubaku "

Mina & Hagakure:"OMG YESSSS"

Jirou:"Finally something more entertaining "

Momo:"Me too,I can't wait!"

Kirishima:"What is Bakudeku/Dekubaku?"

Midoriya:"I don't know but it seems like a combination of me and Kacchan's name"

Todoroki:"I don't get it either "

Mina:"Oh your gonna love it"

The rest of boys try to figure out what it is while the girls gossip and smirk at them and Mr.Aizawa is just in the corner drinking coffee already knowing what's going to happen. Meanwhile Bakugou was thinking then he suddenly had an idea and caught on.

Bakugou:"OH NO"

Author:"OH YES"

Jirou:"Damn Blasty catchers on fast" *smirk*

Bakugou:"OH GOD WAIT STOP-"

Author:"Too late😛"

Playing " My Grand Plan"

The screen lights up and shows Bakugou and Midoriya alone in a room

The screen lights up and shows Bakugou and Midoriya alone in a room.The room was filled with awkward silence until Bakugou decided to speak up.

Bakugou:

"You know the only gift my mom ever gave me? A hat that makes you invisible"

"You put it on and no one can see you"

"Seemed appropriate"

The screen moves to Bakugou whose expression is rather calm yet sad...

Kaminari:"Woah,Bakugou sittin and talking to Midoriya without yelling!"

Iida:"Im just as shocked as you are" *pushes up his glasses*

The boys are shocked while the girls just puts on sunglasses eating popcorn smirking.