⚠️🃏Suicide Squad😈 Part 1

Author:"Okay,just a heads up

Author:"Okay,just a heads up. This next universe is a bit similar to yours. It's a world that takes place at the United States and it's filled with heroes and villains. But the thing is 90% of the society are quirkless, only a few people in the world have superpowers. So don't be surprised if you see yourself quirkless in this universe."
Bakugou:"What?!"
Denki:"But if people are quirkless,how do they become heroes in that universe?"
Uraraka:"Kaminari! That's a rude question! Quirkless people can be cool too you know!"
Author:"Well to answer your question, a lot of heroes and villains in that universe are quirkless. Not to mention some of them even made it to the top 10!"
Kirishima:"Woah,that's super manly!"
Midoriya:"Omg I can't believe it! I better write this down on my notebook!"
Author:"Oh and before we start the video, I'm gonna invite one more guest!"
*snaps fingers*
*Shindo has entered the theatre*
Shindo:"Woah! Where is this place, i was walking home then suddenly-wait it's the UA students. How are ya guys?"
Bakugou :"Oh great,its the Deku rip off"
Midoriya:"Kacchan....."
Denki:"The man aint wrong"
Shindo:"Anyways where are we"
Author:"Welcome Shindo,now let me explain."
*After explaining *
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author:"Now let's proceed!"
Playing "Introductions"

Nezu is seen in a restaurant with officer Tsukauchi and his assistant

Nezu is seen in a restaurant with officer Tsukauchi and his assistant.There was a book filled with personal information about each criminal in prison.
Denki:"Oh look! Principal Nezu's in this one!"
Aizawa:"Officer Tsukauchi too."
Nezu flips open the book showing the first page.
Nezu:"Yo Shindo, A.K.A Deadshot."
The screen switches to a profile of Shindo.

"The screen switches to a profile of Shindo